X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One can still hope.
    sigpic

Comment

I just hate that 10.1 million viewers average wasn't enough...Think of how many networks would kill for that amount of viewers per episode...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        But the fact that you can pretty much name on one hand the shows that have successfully been shopped around--Futurama, Southland, maybe one or two others--bodes poorly for the possibility of Terra Nova being acquired by anyone else.
        You forgot Stargate, the show changes hands and had another 12 seasons.

Comment

Its the average not the premiere that determines the show. Its a given the pilots score high numbers
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I blame Lucas! He must have used the badlands to send the Fox Bigwigs a message on a rockside after he found out his dad wanted to continue existing and he said "NU-UH old man"
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              You forgot Stargate, the show changes hands and had another 12 seasons.
              I did forget that one. But again, the exception that proves the rule: the fact that we can name a couple and no more just goes to show--this almost never happens.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Its the average not the premiere that determines the show. Its a given the pilots score high numbers
              Well yes. But a high-rating pilot will shift that average upward, particularly since high-rating pilots tend to indicate high start point to taper off from and not usually a freefall drop from there. But you're right--it's that average which decides the fate of the show, not one single episode.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I am very upset that FOX made the decision that they did. My wife won't be very happy either when I tell her tomorrow.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

it was a waste of air space
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

they could have put on better shows like "Monkey dances with Shark while cooking a 5 star 3 course meal and being shoot by a 1 armed mouse"
                    sigpic
                    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I wonder if 20th Century Fox is going to get the show taken up by another network, even on premium cable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Well this sucks. It was a good show to watch with the kids. My kids are not happy at all. And I hate being left on big cliffhangers.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Craig Engler, senior executive for SyFy, has posted on Twitter that Terra Nova is likely too expensive for them.

However, imagine if they do pick it up and make it better...What a ratings and exposure boost for SyFy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yet another disgusting corporate-esque decision, and typical for the vast majority of SciFi TV series created after 2001. In light of this, I'll share a blog post which discusses a related issue,

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2009/10...marvin-minsky/

Comment

the show was lame and weak.

also, why did this need a whole new thread?

Comment

UGH............ I'm sick of investing my time into shows and they cancel them so fast now days. They used to give shows with decent ratings a chance,first seasons are always rough they seemed to understand that at one time. It started out so-so, but half way thru it got better with each episode i thought and a great finale. Flashforward, SGU i'm tired of investing in shows and then they cancel them, i think i'll wait for second seasons now then catch up if they make it. IDK.

Comment

Working...
                                X