Terra Nova Cancelled

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni23928451/

Guess it simply didn't do well enough.
    sigpic

Can't say I am surprised. The ratings weren't that great
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Same here. I tried to get into the show but I guess even Steven Spielberg couldn't keep my interests; it was a good enough show while it lasted though.

I'm hoping for Fringe to make it, that show just has to make a 5th season; it has to!
      Back from the grave.

Comment

It won't. The only reason Fringe made it this far was because of the magic syndication number
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :'( No more House next season (most likely) and now no more Terra Nova, well I'm done with Fox, they cancelled Lie To Me as well. Bye bye.

Comment

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

And yeah, I didn't watch it the first season because I was concerned I would get attached and then it would get cancelled.

Oh...Look.

Well, I won't have any reason to watch Fox anymore. All that's on there is Glee and "reality shows"...And they're the ones that deserve cancellation.
            sigpic

Comment

I tried a few episodes, but couldn't get into it enough to care to tune I and every week. Glad I didn't get attached to it this season.
              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Sorry for the fans but ... I'm trying it right now a second time (because TN airs over here at the moment) but ... no more hitting a dead horse.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I can't say I'm upset, watched the first 2 eps and thought is was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                      I can't say I'm upset, watched the first 2 eps and thought is was terrible.
                      i watched half of one and switched it off i think it was ep 2 s1
                      sigpic
                      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Yeah, it was expected.. after trying the pilot again... nah.. gonna waste my money on a dead horse either, too bad for the fans though, I know something like that is tough!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've watched the first episode only and it was enough for me. I guess Spielberg's name alone isn't a quarantee for a good TV show... lol.

Comment

I'm disappointed. I enjoyed the show and would have enjoyed a second season. I was hoping that the prolonged delay would mean Fox would be twisted into agreeing for another, but it's Fox and I should have known better.

sigpic

Comment

Can't say im really upset about this cancellation, maybe slightly bummed
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X