Seinfeld: Discussion/Appreciation/Favorite Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seinfeld: Discussion/Appreciation/Favorite Quotes

So, who likes it? Aside from SG-1 it is my favourite show ever! I've watched every episode 3 times since last Novemeber I love it!!! And it never gets old, it's great, so very, very funny.

For example, last night I was watching The Lipreader. That is an hilarious episode! Kramer becoming the first ball man. "How about six? What? Something wrong with six? Six isn't good!" (He's talking to a deaf woman... )

Best character..................... hard to say, but I'm going with George "I'm unemployed and I live with my parents" Costanza

And the best part about Seinfeld is, it never got bad. The last "proper" episode, The Puerto Rican Day, was one it the best. The one SINGLE critisism I have about the whole thing is that they should have had Crazy Joe Devola in The Finale....

I'll stop yammering on now

I have Seinfeld in my quote right now. What does that say?

My favorites must be Soup Nazi and the episode where everything was done backwards.

Comment

i love seinfeld now, but for a long time i didn't like it. one day i just started watching it and it was like i suddenly got it.

fave characters would be kramer and the soup nazi, although i do love george. especially his answering machine with the song on it.

Comment

My favorite supporting character is Newman.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          i love seinfeld now, but for a long time i didn't like it. one day i just started watching it and it was like i suddenly got it.

fave characters would be kramer and the soup nazi, although i do love george. especially his answering machine with the song on it.
          Hey, that's my voice mail message!

And my favourite supporting character is Putty. "High five!"

Comment

David Putty was a character a ton of fans were unhappy with. A lot of people were upset when they revisited him in later seasons. I've never had a problem with him.

"I'm not thrilled that I'm going to hell, man.."

Comment

What? How could you not like Putty! Remember the episode when Kramer gets the garbage disposer put in his shower (I think it was The Apology, the episode with James Spader) He calls Putty, and Putty's just kinda sitting on the couch, staring into to space

And I loved The Implant too, and Tony Amendola was playing Salmon Rushdie (or "Sal Bass") in it

Comment

Seinfeld, its simply classic. Talk about a show that never even imagined a shark let alone come close to jumping it. I think they could still be going. I mean how hard could it be to do a show about nothing

And Putty, funny as hell in my book. The actor that played him was good on News Radio as well.

And btw, they're real and they're spectacular!!

Comment

Watching Seinfeld right now and adding a thread for great quotes seemed like a good idea... here goes...

Jerry: "What the hell is that?"
                  George: "Pudding skin singles!"

Comment

AND IT'S COMING TO DVD!! I'm already clearing my shelf!

Jerry: Elaine, do women know about shrinkage?
                    Elaine: What, you mean laundry?

Elaine: I hate people.
                    Jerry: They're the worst!

Jerry: He lives in a bubble!
                    George:...boy..

Kramer: Poor Pinkas. Poor little Pinkas.

Woman: Mr. Kramer possesses a rugged masculinity.
                    Jackie: Rugged? The man's a goblin.

Jerry: I got the call!
                    George: John Paul?
                    Jerry: John Paul!

Kramer: Our eyes met accross the crowded hat store. I, a customer, and she, a coquettish haberdasher. Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew... and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards.

Jerry: Newman is my sworn enemy. And he lives down the hall from my home. My home, Elaine! Where I sleep, where I come to play with my toys.

Elaine: Why can't we share?
                    Jerry: I told you not to say anything. You can't go in there, brazenly flaunt the rules and then think I'm gonna share with you.
                    Elaine: Do you hear yourself?
                    Jerry: I'm sorry. This is what comes from living under a Nazi regime!

The ultimate Seinfeld quote list

Comment

Kramer: She's got the Jimmy legs

Comment

Jerry: So, she didn't appreciate the erotic qualities of the salted cured meats?

Thanks for that good link David! Found another good one: Site with complete Seinfeld scripts

Comment

Jerry: have you ever seen Elaine dance? Its like a full body dry heave!

George (answering machine): believe it or not, George isn't at home, leave a message at the beep. I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone, where could I be? Believe it or not I not hoooooooooooooooome!*beep*
                          [email protected]
                          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                          One nation under dog
                          There of which I stand alone
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

George: These pretzels... are making me THIRSTY!

Jerry: Clevage is like the sun, you don't stare, too risky!

Not that there's anything wrong with that! - Multiple times in "The Outing"

Crazy Joe Devola: Hello Jerry *makes smackering noise* I've got a hair on my tounge. Of course, you already knew that, you put it there. I know you've been bad-mouthing me to the NBC execs. They put the kibosh [sp?] on my project. Now I'm gonna put the kibosh on you.

Crazy Joe Devola: Are you still afraid of clowns?
                            Kramer: ... yes.

Comment

My absolute favorites are:

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."....and....."No soup for you!" LOL!
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                              X