Red-Handed (115)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Haha, I never got tired of the British Col. scenery in SG-1. Must be because I'm a Californian, where we have hot dry summers. I love the green of B.C.
    Well, I live on the east coast and there's lots of green and trees and such. So I was excited to see White Sands, New Mexico in SGU. And even Las Vegas from SGA.

It does seem like BC has a lot of variety when it comes to locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      Well, I live on the east coast and there's lots of green and trees and such. So I was excited to see White Sands, New Mexico in SGU. And even Las Vegas from SGA.

It does seem like BC has a lot of variety when it comes to locations.
      It does if they choose to use them. They did seem to favor the same places in SG-1. The New Mexico White Sands are something that's for sure. I think my problem is that growing up, all the shows where done in the same places in southern California, usually bland and hazy skies, yuck! I'm sorry to anyone who lives there but I don't like southern Ca.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Thanks for the images. That was such a beautiful scene. I was so tickled that they were on location in the snow. Another advantage of filming in Vancouver, so many wonderful locations nearby.
        You're welcome I loved the snowy forest scenes with Snow and Red, it all looked so pretty. I love winter and snow(and was disappointed that we barely got any by me this year).
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X