Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Red-Handed (115)

Quote Originally Posted by Livestick View Post
    Well, I remember him saying something like "I feel nothing." I thought that was why he broke into the crypt to find his heart. Either way, you're right. It's too soon to tell so we need to keep watching.
    That's what's funny about it, if he felt nothing, why was he acting so upset and practically crying? It's TV, why ask why?

Probie

What were they trying to imply with David appearing to have lost his memory? Does he play some role in this Red story? That part confused me. You know, like where is this all going? Where do you think Kathryn really is? We never actually saw her die. Thoughts? Theories?

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

I don't think david plays a role in the red story. I do think that it was a way to reveal who she was and what she was - werewolf I guess - while keeping the mystery alive.
    I also wonder if there's magic involved...as in queenie didn't murder Catherine, she locked her up and 'stole' her heart by keeping her from her true love.

Queenie has tons of hearts in that vault.

Right now it was in play because she's obsessed with keeping Snow and David apart.

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
    Queenie has tons of hearts in that vault.

Right now it was in play because she's obsessed with keeping Snow and David apart.
    I'm guessing that the EQ/mayor might not go or get away with the poison apple route in the real world, so she's trying other tactics to keep Snow/MM away from PC/David.

POOR RED!!!

True love or not, he was freakin' cute. I think "True Love" doesn't mean their only true love, but that it's true, not fleeting, not lust, etc. I think Red can find love again. Maybe even Regina? (Not Sydney, poor guy.) Also Emma, She and Graham might have had true love but that doesn't mean there's a possiblity of her finding it again with August!

I officially love Ruby and hope Emma makes use of her tracking skills more in the future. I really love how she matured at the end of the episode. Did you notice her change of attire?

Quote Originally Posted by nebulan View Post
    POOR RED!!!

True love or not, he was freakin' cute. I think "True Love" doesn't mean their only true love, but that it's true, not fleeting, not lust, etc. I think Red can find love again. Maybe even Regina? (Not Sydney, poor guy.) Also Emma, She and Graham might have had true love but that doesn't mean there's a possiblity of her finding it again with August!

I officially love Ruby and hope Emma makes use of her tracking skills more in the future. I really love how she matured at the end of the episode. Did you notice her change of attire?
    I noticed and liked that. She has become more self assured and no longer needs to hide behind tons of make up and flashy clothes. Also wondered if she dressed that way to annoy her Granny. Now she appreciates her more.

Thanks for the images. That was such a beautiful scene. I was so tickled that they were on location in the snow. Another advantage of filming in Vancouver, so many wonderful locations nearby.

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by jeri View Post
    Thanks for the images. That was such a beautiful scene. I was so tickled that they were on location in the snow. Another advantage of filming in Vancouver, so many wonderful locations nearby.
    Where it seemed to have gotten old fast in SG-1 & SGA. But I didn't even notice that was on location. That was beautiful
    Last edited by Mrja84; April 5th, 2012 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Where it seemed to have gotten old fast in SG-1 & SGA. But t I didn't even that was on location. That was beautiful
    Haha, I never got tired of the British Col. scenery in SG-1. Must be because I'm a Californian, where we have hot dry summers. I love the green of B.C.

First Lieutenant

Haha, I never got tired of the British Col. scenery in SG-1. Must be because I'm a Californian, where we have hot dry summers. I love the green of B.C.
    Well, I live on the east coast and there's lots of green and trees and such. So I was excited to see White Sands, New Mexico in SGU. And even Las Vegas from SGA.

It does seem like BC has a lot of variety when it comes to locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Well, I live on the east coast and there's lots of green and trees and such. So I was excited to see White Sands, New Mexico in SGU. And even Las Vegas from SGA.

It does seem like BC has a lot of variety when it comes to locations.
    It does if they choose to use them. They did seem to favor the same places in SG-1. The New Mexico White Sands are something that's for sure. I think my problem is that growing up, all the shows where done in the same places in southern California, usually bland and hazy skies, yuck! I'm sorry to anyone who lives there but I don't like southern Ca.

You're welcome I loved the snowy forest scenes with Snow and Red, it all looked so pretty. I love winter and snow(and was disappointed that we barely got any by me this year).