Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(for people in Australia) what was your reaction to 11 canceling SGU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(for people in Australia) what was your reaction to 11 canceling SGU?

i remember the first time i watched Stargate it was SGU Air Part 2 on 11 and then when they cancelled it they replaced it with another ep of ST TNG in stead of SG-1 or SGA or even starting SGU like 10 did what was your reaction to this??? and should 11 have replaced SGU with anooter SG series in stead of TNG??
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Technically they didnt cancel it because it was already cancelled
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

It wasn't on 11 first bud, it was on 10 first paired up with SPN. Both failed to perform on 10 and when 11 came along, 10 shifted all the programs they still had rights to there.
      It's quite possible that they had not bought the rights to air S1 pt2 by the time it had finished airing.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I gave up on watching Stargate on tv here years ago. Waiting like 10 months to see an ep after it aired was ridiculous.

More and more Australians would rather watch 'Celebrity Dancing while cooking on an island challenge' or something else that just makes you give up on humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          It wasn't on 11 first bud, it was on 10 first paired up with SPN. Both failed to perform on 10 and when 11 came along, 10 shifted all the programs they still had rights to there.
          It's quite possible that they had not bought the rights to air S1 pt2 by the time it had finished airing.
          yeah i remember i thought NCIS was on but i saw in stead LT. Scott with his team in Air pt3
          sigpic
          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
          X