Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bones or Castle...which is better and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone who watches both I think they are both good one doesn't have to be better than the other
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      As someone who watches both I think they are both good one doesn't have to be better than the other
      I Agree They are both great shows
      sigpic

Comment

I noticed somebody has all of season 3 of Castle on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Having never watched either, I can say with absolute authority: Castle. There's only one "Bones", and he's the crotchety southerner Chief Medical Officer of the USS Enterprise. All others are pretenders.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
            I agree with Linda. I think the show lost something in S6 by throwing
            Spoiler:
            Hannah
            into the mix. Booth and Brennan should have been together going into the season, and instead they weren't. I think that in their fear of the dreaded "Moonlighting Curse" that they missed the boat on the ship and then had to find a way to cram it in when
            i agree, i think it would have been great if they got together in season 6. i couldn't stand hannah and it was clear that they weren't going to stay together. someone said something about not watching season 6, i'm like that too. i saw random episodes of the season
            Spoiler:
            which meant i missed the whole thing with the serial killer who killed the intern, which was the only episode of the storyline i saw
            but now i'm watching season 7 as it airs, and its much better. but i mostly watch for sweets, angela and hoggins (great supporting cast).
            sigpic

Comment

After watching pretty much every episode of both I don't think I have a favorite anymore, they are both very good.

Comment

I haven’t seen ‘castle’ so I can’t comment on it but I’ve been a huge ‘Bones’ fan since the very first episode and I just love that show, the plot and the characters are great and it does have a great mix of humor and drama. I also love the Brennan, she is a great female character and the fun part about her is that there really aren’t many female characters like her; it’s usually male characters that are like that (including the whole, can’t settle down thing). The chemistry between Emily and David is also great and what makes their characters so great, they work well of each other and you can tell that they are great friends in real life which helps a lot. I agree that it was about time that something happened between them, there was an episode in season 5 called “The Parts in the Sum of the Whole” (it was the 100th episode of the show) Booth and Brennan reveals that they had meet prior to the pilot and that they also had a thing back then as well which was a great plot line and it did change a lot of how you can view the characters.
                All and all I love the show and I haven’t seen ‘Castle’ but I’ve heard a lot of great things about it so I will defiantly have to watch it, especially since I do love ‘Bones’ and it seem to be in a similar category.
                sigpic

Comment

I LOVE both.

I watched Castle from the beginning because of Nathan. Last year I found a station that started Bones from the beginning so I started recording and got caught up in time for the new season. I had actually tried watching Bones before but didn't like Bones. That was few years ago and I decided to give it another try because I loved David in Angel/Buffy.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Castle, because I like watching Nathan better.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

What about The Mentalist ? Maybe the cases might be a bit more boring but I think the characters are as much as likeable as of Bones, maybe even more then Bones. But what Crime Tv shows goes, Castle rocks the boat!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like The Mentalist as well. I always laugh whenever Patrick Jane does something and ends up getting in trouble with Lisbon.

Comment

I enjoy both Bones and Castle and I am also a fan of the Mentalist. To me these 3 shows are easy watching and help me to relax. My main favorites "24", Person of Interest, Falling Skies and Burn Notice are/were my go to stress programs. BN, maybe not so much, but as of late it's climbing the ladder..

I like Patrick Jane, and have compassion for the character, but admit there are times I want to slap him. I can see how former clients could fall for ah, his gift , as the air of arrogance surrounding him fills a room. Of course he is usually right, but that just adds fuel to the fire.

I think "Bones" is an excellent show. I often feel I am getting some educational benefits from it, and I honest like all cast members for one reason or another.

"Castle" to me is another smart and also amusing show. I enjoy his family relationships and see some important lessons there too. Thumbs up to all 3.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love all 3 shows
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                            X