X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir & Sheppard ( Spoilers)

SPOILER SPACE
    You think this conflict between Weir and Sheppard (Hot Zone) is gonna have a lasting affect on their relationship? I feel that more issues will be brought up about how Sheppard stepped over the line, and disregarded Weirs warnings and orders. I also believe that Sheppard did over use his authority, and did not respect the chain of command. I love Sheppard, don't get me wrong, but I think he was just a little out of line by stepping on Weir's toes like that.

I also believe that this will have residual affect on the relationship of Weir and Sheppard. I'm not sure how or what.

(Just a friendly discussion. Please, don't turn this into a shouting match. Thank you. )
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
    I love Sheppard, don't get me wrong, but I think he was just a little out of line by stepping on Weir's toes like that.
    I agree. I think it's a good thing too - having characters who are perfect all the time and never argue would be dull, and having protocols and proceedures that always fitted every situation and never merited challenging would be duller still.

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
    I also believe that this will have residual affect on the relationship of Weir and Sheppard. I'm not sure how or what.
    I hope so. I'm glad it's first come up after they've already become friends, cos it's always interesting to see friends disagreeing about fundamentals and how they go about dealing with the situations.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      I hope so. I'm glad it's first come up after they've already become friends, cos it's always interesting to see friends disagreeing about fundamentals and how they go about dealing with the situations.
      I agree. It would be interesting to see how their relationship changed. She's angry and Sheppard knows it and feels guilty about it. It'll be an interesting tension to observe because now she knows she can't trust him to follow her orders unless he's happy with them and when you're the leader you can't really have that, can you? You need to know that the people you send out there will follow your orders.
      And I think it's good for Sheppard to realize he was wrong to challenge her like that. Especially around Bates.
      I hope they build on it. Don't let them go back to being good buddies immedeately.
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I dont think it will have a major effect UNLESS it happens again
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          I dont think it will have a major effect UNLESS it happens again
          I agree, but I would have done what shepperd did. McKay and Shepperd agreed that it was the right thing to do. Weir's plan was not working. Shepperd's plan worked in the end.

Comment

but what if it hadn't
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X