This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate will come back!!!

Stargate will come back! It has to, the concept is way to interesting for it to not. Maybe way down the road but it has to. BSG came back, ST came back, SG will to. I was not a science fiction nut before sg1 and its hands down the BEST series I’ve ever watched. So lets keep hope alive STARGATE WILL COME BACK!
    So what do you think am I crazy or do I have a point?

hopefully
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Same here.
      Back from the grave.

Comment

I think your thread title is misleading, anyway.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          i gotta agree
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Agreed
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

It's over. I won't believe it's coming back until I see set photos, a news clip with actors on the set, or something concrete like that. Syfy cancelled SGU, MGM shelved the film scripts, and MGM auctioned and sold everything off. Everyone was fired. What makes you think it's coming back? Can it? Sure, but then... that's only speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                It's over. I won't believe it's coming back until I see set photos, a news clip with actors on the set, or something concrete like that. Syfy cancelled SGU, MGM shelved the film scripts, and MGM auctioned and sold everything off. Everyone was fired. What makes you think it's coming back? Can it? Sure, but then... that's only speculation.
                sigpic

Comment

You realize that's fake, right? It's just footage lifted from an episode or two with some fan-created CGI.

Comment

You realize that's fake, right? It's just footage lifted from an episode or two with some fan-created CGI.
                    you show me the eps i will believe you
                    sigpic

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

I believe so because the fandom is still too big and too alive. Give it some more years for new showrunners to grow up and we will see something like "Stargate: The next Generation" (hopeful with better characters/actors/storylines).

The vid seems to be cut together from some season 5-episodes, Shep is from "First Contact", so it could be the gate sentence could be too. Where the Woolsey-part is from ... not sure, could be from "Ghost in the machine" but don't nail me on this.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                          you show me the eps i will believe you
                          It's cobbled together footage....nothing more.

Comment

ok from what ep is the scene with Joe Flanigan in the Jumper????
                            sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't a better question be how CGI footage mysteriously found its way into someone's hands, ending up on YouTube? Do you realize that CGI effects are the last thing added to a film? Why is the clip eight seconds long? It's fan manufactured, that's why. Clearly, nothing will dissuade your belief that this is the genuine article. Ignorance is bliss....

Comment

Working...
                              X