This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney's New Uniform

What do we think of Rodney's new uniform? I wonder why he changed from the normal scientist beige.

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
    Click here to help Save Ford!

Blue/grey looks good on him, I like. When does this change take place? What ep?

Comment

In The Defiant One, he has the grey pants and a blue shirt, and no jacket. That is the earliest we see him in the blue grey sceme.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Change take splace after The Eye. He has it on in The Defiant One if you watch in the jumper scene.

He also now has stripes down at sides and the only other person with that I've seen is Weir which makes me think it's to do with him being more like 2IC out of the civilians - her right hand man.

I'm not sure if that would make him higher in command chain than Sheppard (on non-military and on base matters only) butI'm sure that it's to affiliate him both closer to Elizabeth and also to Sheppard's team, since all the rest of AR-1 have dark military uniforms and it makes sense for them to be unified in the field.

Comment

I like the new colour jacket for him - I'm also looking for one of those jackets as well. Never got me hands on a SG-1 jacket so why not an Atlantis jacket.

Comment

The Defiant One, really? *quickly goes and checks* I never noticed. *sheepish* Shows how much I pay attention, granted I take more notice of Sheppard.

Comment

I liked him better in beige... It set him appart. You know, he's the civvie scientist... Besides, I'm into trek I like the difference in colors
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

What the hell are Shep and Ford staring at in that pic?

Is Weir having a wardrobe malfunction??

Comment

Originally posted by Kelso
                  What the hell are Shep and Ford staring at in that pic?

Is Weir having a wardrobe malfunction??
                  ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHA!! That's awesome!! I didn't even notice that! Thanks for the laugh, Kelso!
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

LOL
                    Great. That's one for the captions thread..

I like McKay better in blue/grey, I don't care much for beige.
                    Last edited by animoid; 05 February 2005, 10:41 AM. Reason: typo
                    Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                      Elizabeth had a few too many Athosian ales and decided to flash the team...Rodney was the only one who tried not to look.

Comment

I like McKay's new uniform he now fits in on the team. To be honest, I hated the colors on his other one. I'm glad TPTB has now changed it for the better.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I prefer the new uniform, but did anybody wonder where it came from. Did they bring extra uniforms along and this one just happened to combine both military and scientist attributes, or does McKay also have sewing skills and put it together from two uniforms
                          My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron_nine
                            I prefer the new uniform, but did anybody wonder where it came from. Did they bring extra uniforms along and this one just happened to combine both military and scientist attributes, or does McKay also have sewing skills and put it together from two uniforms
                            I think he just wanted to look badass like Ford and Sheppard, so he had Atlantis' tailor make him a new uniform.

Comment

I with you M.T... I think that's really the answer to this troubling problem...
                              Now they can be the Men in Black...
                              He does look much more gungho in the black...

I think I have a pic of them together somewhere...

*goes digging*
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                              X