The Observers - Appreciation/Speculation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Observers - Appreciation/Speculation Thread

With the upcoming episode ''The End of All Things'' dedecated to one of Fringe's greatest mysteries, The Observers. I decided that, in honor of possibly some of the best mystery characters since the Cigerate Smoking Man in X-Files, to create both an Apprication and Speculation thread. The question, fellow Fringe fans is:

Who are the OBSERVERS?

My guess is they are an advanced form of human beings from either the distant future where all records of the past have been erased from time and they are an orginization of Time-Libraieans that go back in time and record some of histories most significant events.

well they have the ability to experience time differently and see different timelines/probabilities

either from way in the future or they are whats left of the first people, either way now they just observe for some odd reason

I reckon David Robert Jones might be after them though

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
      well they have the ability to experience time differently and see different timelines/probabilities

either from way in the future or they are whats left of the first people, either way now they just observe for some odd reason

I reckon David Robert Jones might be after them though
      I would be shocked if there was not some link between them.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, after the bleak future episode where it showed off the Observers, I'm surprised this thread didn't blow up.

Anyone want to update their thoughts?

Comment

I wouldn't know where to start ha

the future episode (that showed a possible future timeline) I don't think will come to pass, as for Mr Jones; I ain't touching that with a 10 foot barge pole until I see the episode ha

although I still want to know who shot September

Comment

Working...
          X