The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    Me too. I hope they keep it at the same time as well.
    Yeah, the time works for me as well.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just don't like the fact I never get to ask or talk to the actors seeing that I live on the west coast. Grrr Arrrg.
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

This show must be doing pretty well considering it will be an hour long from now on when it returns in February.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

^^ Nice. I was happy to hear him say that Sunday night. 30 minutes is just not enough. I like to hear more discussed and more of their behind-the-scenes stuff.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            ^^ Nice. I was happy to hear him say that Sunday night. 30 minutes is just not enough. I like to hear more discussed and more of their behind-the-scenes stuff.
            Same here. That announcement was very welcome news.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

loved talking dead, I liked the way that norman reedus and Melissa McBride played on the couch when chris mentioned about how people were trying to get caryl and Darryl to hook up, and did you see that cos play woman at the end, WOW she went all out on that costume, I wonder where she found that exact sweater.

Comment

does any one know if they include the talking dead with the walking dead dvds, or do they make talking dead dvds by them selves, I just can't seem to find the talking dead dvds, it would be great to have talking dead with the walking dead to relive the the good old times.

Comment

did any one catch the shirt khary payton was wearing on talking dead, he was wearing a cowboy bebop T shirt...the be bop lives!

Comment

Working...
                  X