• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is true
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
      By the time he finds out she's there, I don't think he'll be waiting to say "please" before getting her out! Jailbreak time!
      He will get her out and go straight for the queen! that's for sure! lol!
      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for it! She needs a home and he will give her one!
        sigpic

Comment

He will and he will make sure nothing happens to her again.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know how I'm going to wait until the next Rumpelstiltskin episode at this rate! D:
            sigpic

Comment

The wait is going to kill me at this point!! lmao!! More Rumpelle is DEFINITELY needed!! O_O!!
              sigpic

Comment

I got all excited when I saw a promo for the show and it was a general promo not for the new ep but in it they showed the kiss squeeeeee
                sigpic

Comment

O-M-G, how did I NOT know this was here. <3 I was shipping this before it aired.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes he will. That is going to be the *BEST* episode ever.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I got all excited when I saw a promo for the show and it was a general promo not for the new ep but in it they showed the kiss squeeeeee
                      I squeeed when they showed THE KISS!! lol! My Mom looked at me like I was insane! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        I squeeed when they showed THE KISS!! lol! My Mom looked at me like I was insane! lol!
                        I did the same thing, that and when he said his name at the end. <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                          I did the same thing, that and when he said his name at the end. <3
                          OH YES!!! I love when he says his name! Regina looks like she wanted to blow a gasket! lol! imagine how high she will blow when she finds Rumpel and Belle together when they are reunited! lmao!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            OH YES!!! I love when he says his name! Regina looks like she wanted to blow a gasket! lol! imagine how high she will blow when she finds Rumpel and Belle together when they are reunited! lmao!!
                            I bet she has some weird evil plan for introducing her at the final showdown, or whatever is coming. And something like either he gives in or she dies. That type of thing. I am excited to find out. Can't wait for the next episode!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's something of interest:
                              http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s181/on...n-answers.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                                I bet she has some weird evil plan for introducing her at the final showdown, or whatever is coming. And something like either he gives in or she dies. That type of thing. I am excited to find out. Can't wait for the next episode!!!!
                                she will USE Belle to keep Gold out of the final show down. Its the only way she can go about getting Gold to back down.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X