Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    I know RC said something about them not meeting again in the fairy tail land, so I wonder if he will save her from the hospital. I regret so much not having the ability to watch the show tonight! I should see if I can get my TV to pick up the signal......maybe this should be my goal
    Oh, your television in problems? I could see the episode tomorrow evening ^^
    I am thus going to have to wait another one day
    Last edited by Duval; 18 March 2012, 03:03 PM.
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Oh, your television in problems? I could see the episode tomorrow evening ^^
      I am thus going to have to wait another one day
      We don't have regular channels. In theory I should be able to pick it up because it is a basic station here.
      but I do not have an antenna and do not pay for it. We use Netflix and Hulu as our "tv" So yes, looks like I have to wait for tomorrow as well.
      sigpic

Comment

We don't have regular channels. In theory I should be able to pick it up because it is a basic station here.
        but I do not have an antenna and do not pay for it. We use Netflix and Hulu as our "tv" So yes, looks like I have to wait for tomorrow as well.
        Ok, I understand ^^
        Huum, We are going to have to resist not to click spoilers if there will be
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Ok, I understand ^^
          Huum, We are going to have to resist not to click spoilers if there will be
          I was really hoping my TV could pick up the signal Oh well.
          Yeah. will need to wait!!! I have been seeing things pop up for the next episodes and I am starting to wonder if i need to cut myself off to keep the finale really, really good. Like what happened with Red was good because it was a surprise but it would of been really easy to blow it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I was really hoping my TV could pick up the signal Oh well.
            Yeah. will need to wait!!! I have been seeing things pop up for the next episodes and I am starting to wonder if i need to cut myself off to keep the finale really, really good. Like what happened with Red was good because it was a surprise but it would of been really easy to blow it!!!
            I am sorry for you that it does not work, huuum, I have just stopped looking at the episode 15, it is crazy, poor Red !
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I am sorry for you that it does not work, huuum, I have just stopped looking at the episode 15, it is crazy, poor Red !
              it really is. It was a very interesting plot twist. I am glad we are in the same boat about being able to watch the episode. Makes it more fun when we can watch it and discuss together
              sigpic

Comment

it really is. It was a very interesting plot twist. I am glad we are in the same boat about being able to watch the episode. Makes it more fun when we can watch it and discuss together
                I agree, The wait is more bearable and while waiting for we can always have some comfort with beautiful pictures
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I am glad I am not the only one having to wait til tomorrow to see the eps. I am without a job atm I was taking care of my Dad but he passed away and the Sat bill is late so they it off .
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        I am glad I am not the only one having to wait til tomorrow to see the eps. I am without a job atm I was taking care of my Dad but he passed away and the Sat bill is late so they it off .
                        sorry to hear about your dad
                        sigpic

Comment

I am sorry also, for your father

*hug*
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

I was telling my friend this the other day. She is on team Charming, and I said to her....dude...you know hes playing both of them!

Her argument was that "he did not want to hurt either of them".....uhhuh....what a hussy (him, not my friend ).
                              I think it's a case of subconsciously wanting to eat his cake and ice cream too. Or maybe he is just a whimpy guy, but that's no excuse. I think it's odd that the character is being written this way. Perhaps the idea of the curse not letting people remember who they are is the cause of David not having the courage to grow up and face the situation. Maybe he would never have been much in both worlds had he not found his "true love" Snow in FTL.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that things have not been going well for you lately. Sorry about your dad.

It's good we still have the internet freedom to see programs, etc. Of course a show like OUAT is no problem, just patience is required to wait one day. (and discipline to not peek at spoilers)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X