Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

I love OUAT but I especially adore Rumpelstiltskin and Belle. Here is a thread for those of you who love them too!

Beauty and the Beast

"All you'll have in an empty heart and a chipped cup"
    sigpic

OH GOD!!! Great pics!! Can we use them as sigs? I will try to make some on my own but yours are amazing!!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, good idea of thread, I like ^^
      I agree with Teyla, sigs are very beautiful!
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

On fanfiction.net are a lot of Rumbelle FF's. And every day comes more. I really have problems to read them all in one day before more FF's comes
        sigpic

Comment

I absolutely adore this ship!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            OH GOD!!! Great pics!! Can we use them as sigs? I will try to make some on my own but yours are amazing!!
            I have a couple more that I can post. If you want to use one, let me know and just credit me. I have no problem with you using my art!! lol!

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Oh yes, good idea of thread, I like ^^
            I agree with Teyla, sigs are very beautiful!
            Thanks! I'm glad you like my art!! And I love this ship so much!!

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
            I absolutely adore this ship!
            They are so totally AWESOME! and EPIC and they will get their happily ever after!!
            sigpic

Comment

*very big hug for you Ares*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                *very big hug for you Ares*
                Hehe!!! You're very welcome! I'm gonna try and make more! lol!

and some more Art!

the next one I did a couple of different styles on:

Normal:

Tweaked ones:

Art is snurchable... please just ask and credit it me! lol1 Thanks!
                Last edited by AresLover452; 20 February 2012, 04:47 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh yay I was wondering anyone would start a thread about them

sigpic

Comment

I love them so much!! they are awesome!! I will so LOVE when they when they are together again!!

I love ur banner for them!
                    sigpic

Comment

Aww, these banners are beautiful! I'm going to make some of my own, for my ships, I think. I ship this so hard (which conflicts with my Emma/Gold ship, but... but... but...)

(And yayh, Vienna Teng lyrics!)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                        Aww, these banners are beautiful! I'm going to make some of my own, for my ships, I think. I ship this so hard (which conflicts with my Emma/Gold ship, but... but... but...)

(And yayh, Vienna Teng lyrics!)
                        I didn't really ship anyone on OUAT until Rumpelle was in SKIN DEEP. I mean I liked Emma and Graham but.... when Rumpelle came on screen I just FELL IN LOVE!!!

I love Teng's song GRAVITY for Rumpelle!! It is awesome! I totally had to use it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          I didn't really ship anyone on OUAT until Rumpelle was in SKIN DEEP. I mean I liked Emma and Graham but.... when Rumpelle came on screen I just FELL IN LOVE!!!

I love Teng's song GRAVITY for Rumpelle!! It is awesome! I totally had to use it!
                          For some reason, I just really like Gold and Emma. But then Rumpbelle happened and now I have all these feelings! I want to write something based on the Gold-tree, Silver-tree fairy tale (where a nobleman ends up with two wives because he thinks one is dead) with all three of them so they can have a happy ending.

I wrote a happy ending fic for Rumpbelle from a prompt on the kink meme, and I realized how much I adore him with Belle... I can't wait until he finds out she's alive in Storybrooke. I feel that will be a huge turning point for the show because he will go after Regina with a vengeance.

Vienna Teng's lyrics are so amazing and they work so well for them.
                          sigpic

Comment

He could start war with Regina when he finds out the truth of Belle but I wonder he said he will ask for something from the EQ and he will say please does anyone else wonder if that will be his 'big' favor? That he gets belle out of that cell in the hospital?
                            sigpic

Comment

By the time he finds out she's there, I don't think he'll be waiting to say "please" before getting her out! Jailbreak time!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X