No announcement yet.

What Happened To Frederick (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe emma's presence is finally starting to change things....and people are noticing, which, i can hope, leads to regina being put on notice.

I'm wondering if Regina will be outed, but will keep the curse in place. And the only way to break it is true love's kiss....but who is the true love of the evil queen?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Why else did he take the book and ripped it apart and put it back together if not for adding something?
      To obtain the paper itself?

Perhaps his interest lies in the paper rather than the contents of the book, maybe the paper has magic properties?, such as writing a story itself depending on it's surroundings?, and he is just a bad writer who can't think up an idea so is letting the paper do it for him? He knew about the legend of the well, so maybe the book has a legend too, "the book that writes a story based on where it's located" ??

The dye on the paper was probably to age it, dip new paper in tea for a few seconds, hang it up to dry and once done, it looks 100 years old, my kid was obsessed with doing this a while back after he learnt about it at school

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
        Just an interesting observation from another website came out about the whole rewriting of the book theory--
        A few eps back, when PC (Prince Charming) meets RRH (Red Riding Hood), they have a conversation about Snow White, and PC leaves her standing alone in the field to go on his own in search of Snow.
        At the end of "What Happened To Frederick" ep, it is basically the exact same scene, but the ending has now revised to include a different adventure with the King's men now chasing PC, who has also convinced RRH to ride with him and they escape together.
        Now, such a scenario would not occur if the stories were not rewritten somehow. Question is on who or what changed the story and how?
        Yes, of course! That's why I thought I know this scene! But isn't this a bit strange? I mean, the story of the book already happened. Did August, now that he changed the book, changed the past of some people in Storybrook?
        sigpic

Comment

I just rewatched the RRH scene towards the end of 7:15 A.M. and it cuts right after the Prince turns and says that he'll find Snow, but before he gets on his horse; so it could still be the same, the King and his men could have come after.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            Yes, of course! That's why I thought I know this scene! But isn't this a bit strange? I mean, the story of the book already happened. Did August, now that he changed the book, changed the past of some people in Storybrook?
            I guess Fairy Tale Land has no past or future. There are just these Stories that repeat over and over. At least that is the only explanation I can come up with as to how the Stories came to the Real World in the first place. Somebody went there, maybe the Writer, on a earlier cycle and wrote the Stories down.

I still doubt that the Writer is the Creator of that Book. He might have been able to write it, but how is he supposed to write all this down when only Regina and Mr. Gold know about Fairy Tale Land. I bet that he was in Fairy Tale Land himself at some point.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I just rewatched the RRH scene towards the end of 7:15 A.M. and it cuts right after the Prince turns and says that he'll find Snow, but before he gets on his horse; so it could still be the same, the King and his men could have come after.
            You are right, it could be either way.
            Last edited by tomstone; 21 February 2012, 11:00 AM.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              maybe emma's presence is finally starting to change things....and people are noticing, which, i can hope, leads to regina being put on notice.

I'm wondering if Regina will be outed, but will keep the curse in place. And the only way to break it is true love's kiss....but who is the true love of the evil queen?
              the evil queen is my fave character , so i'm really hoping she'll be redeemed in some way. or like with Lost, there weren't really bad guys, just ppl in shades of grey. maybe we'll see regina's softer side...

isn't henry, though, kind of her softer side?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

I think to find regina's softer side they need to find her true love. he's the lynch pin that holds it all together.

sigpic

Comment

Someone's been watching Castle (lynch pin).

Comment

Guilty as charged

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      the evil queen is my fave character , so i'm really hoping she'll be redeemed in some way. or like with Lost, there weren't really bad guys, just ppl in shades of grey. maybe we'll see regina's softer side...

isn't henry, though, kind of her softer side?
                      It is very cheesy, but could it be that whe she lost? A Child? I know she named him after her Father, but she was on her self-destructive path way before that.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

From what I remember she has mentioned losing the one she loved and somehow (if I remember correctly) the EQ blamed the loss on Snow so maybe there will be an ep that tells us what happened.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Evil Queen has said that she "lost the one she loved" because she confided in Snow White and Snow "told". We don't know what she told her, or who Snow told.

The upcoming episode Stable Boy will be about Regina/The Queen, though, and have her mother in it, so I'm guessing we'll see a different side of her there!

I think August was adding pages to the book. Maybe not changing the story, but giving us more than we've seen so far. (One of the real Brothers Grimm had a son named Auguste, for what that's worth). He was definitely adding Frederick's story, because you can see the illustration of the Gold Knight.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe he knows and has been watching and when Emma got to town he knew things would change so he came in to help her. If he was adding to the book it could be that he is making changes and adding to the book to help get everyone their happy ending.
                            sigpic

Comment

Poor Abigail/Kathryn!! I'm going to really hope somehow she turns out ok so that she can be with Gym Teacher! As much as I love Snow and James, I think they are getting what they deserved (MM dumping David, MM getting a slap from Kathryn, etc). They should have finialized a divorce before starting their affair! *angry* I also loved the fun they took with the filming. Sometimes they cut out special effects cheaply but I'm glad they had the fun underwater shots.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

You are correct, August is not rewriting the book, but he did do something. Made a copy and gave Henry the copy version (or did he give him the original?) We just saw clips, not a whole process.

I'm thinking that August made a copy to prevent Regina from hiding or destroying the book. Does she know it exists?

Comment

Working...
                                X