Skin Deep (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    It's gotta be soon. Emilie De Raven will be back more towards the end of the season. so some time he will learn that she is alive.
    Doesn't mean we'll get to this part in that episode. This seems to much of an big reveal to me to use it this early, but who knows.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      Doesn't mean we'll get to this part in that episode. This seems to much of an big reveal to me to use it this early, but who knows.
      We just have to be patient (that'll be difficult. I'm not a very patient person >.<)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        We just have to be patient (that'll be difficult. I'm not a very patient person >.<)
        Well, you're welcome, join the club!
        sigpic

Comment

It's gonna be like with Skin Deep. I won't be able to concentrate one bit at school because the only thing I can do is thinking about the next episode with Rumbelle
          Yeah, I just more Rumpelle!! They are just so awesome!!

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
          They have 22 episodes this season and she'll be back for a few of them. I just hope he learns that she is alive before the season is over.

Patience was a virtue I missed out on.... lol!! the wait is going to kill me! lol
          sigpic

Comment

I have so many feelings about this episode. I didn't realize how much I really shipped Rumple/Belle until I wrote a story about them. But I have always shipped Gold/Emma, so now I am terribly conflicted! Maybe it will be like Gold-tree; Silver-tree and he can end up with them both! Hmm... I'll have to write something for that, too...

Spoiler:
            The promo pics of Dreamy show her in FTL, at a bar with the dwarves, so I don't know if we'll see her in the real world or not. The upcoming episode State of the Witch will be about Rumple and his son, so we may see her in that? It's being written by the same lady who wrote Skin Deep.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I just more Rumpelle!! They are just so awesome!!
              Oh yes

They have 22 episodes this season and she'll be back for a few of them. I just hope he learns that she is alive before the season is over.
              Really? 22 Episodes? Very good

Patience was a virtue I missed out on.... lol!! the wait is going to kill me! lol
              You're not alone with that
              sigpic

Comment

When they were handing out patience, I got tired of waiting in line, so missed out on that!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                  I have so many feelings about this episode. I didn't realize how much I really shipped Rumple/Belle until I wrote a story about them. But I have always shipped Gold/Emma, so now I am terribly conflicted! Maybe it will be like Gold-tree; Silver-tree and he can end up with them both! Hmm... I'll have to write something for that, too...

Spoiler:
                  The promo pics of Dreamy show her in FTL, at a bar with the dwarves, so I don't know if we'll see her in the real world or not. The upcoming episode State of the Witch will be about Rumple and his son, so we may see her in that? It's being written by the same lady who wrote Skin Deep.
                  Oooh!!! Kewl! I just hope that she finds a way to write in Belle!! hehe!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  When they were handing out patience, I got tired of waiting in line, so missed out on that!
                  At least you got in line... I never did!! lol! I doubled back for the sarcasm line! lmao!
                  sigpic

Comment

My hope is that, in the end, he turns back? I am not sure how they can sustain this because its been renewed for a second season. So...it HAS to be good.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                      My hope is that, in the end, he turns back? I am not sure how they can sustain this because its been renewed for a second season. So...it HAS to be good.
                      I will be happy just so long as Belle and Rumpel are together again! lmao! Up until this episode Rumpel had been my only FAVE! now I have new ship! it was awesome!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I will be happy just so long as Belle and Rumpel are together again! lmao! Up until this episode Rumpel had been my only FAVE! now I have new ship! it was awesome!!
                        Agree! I did like Emma too, only because I like her strong personality. But Rumple won, hands down, every time.
                        He's just too funny. I think my friend who got me into the show regrets it a little She is more of a Charming kinda gal, if you know what I mean.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                          Agree! I did like Emma too, only because I like her strong personality. But Rumple won, hands down, every time.
                          He's just too funny. I think my friend who got me into the show regrets it a little She is more of a Charming kinda gal, if you know what I mean.
                          LMAO!!! That's kewl!! More Rumpel for us!! lmao!
                          sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! That's kewl!! More Rumpel for us!! lmao!
                            That's what I told her! she can keep the "good" ones Skin Deep was just too good.
                            I keep watching it on Hulu, can't get enough
                            sigpic

Comment

I have the link saved on PutLocker for SKIN DEEP and O_O!! It gets me EVERYTIME!!! just when Gold beats Mo!! I wanna cry for Gold and what he's saying!! It was as much for belle's father s it was for him too!

Rumpel had her love and he turned her away, he cast her out and he shut her down. he hates himself for that! Even RC on twiter answered a question to where he believes that Rumpel really did fall in love with Belle.
                              sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed what they did with this story and what role they put Rumpel in.

@AreaLover452, I think that tweet from RC was not needed as you can just see his emotion and reasoning behind his actions.

Ha! He didn't expect her to return *tsk* *Wipes my eye*

Comment

Working...
                                X