Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    A pity he didn't strangle her
    IKR! lol! He should have at least tried. Though the moment Belle is back with him, there is no where the Queen could hide from Gold. He is going to get her!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      IKR! lol! He should have at least tried. Though the moment Belle is back with him, there is no where the Queen could hide from Gold. He is going to get her!
      And he will let her pay for everything she did to Belle. He will be furious if he finds any cuts or so
      sigpic

Comment

And he will let her pay for everything she did to Belle. He will be furious if he finds any cuts or so
        If the Queen harms on hair on Belle's head he will finish her!! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

If the Queen harms on hair on Belle's head he will finish her!! lol!
          She did. She locked her away in this dark cell. Belle must be pretty frightened when she gets out. And the second Gold sees her in this state he will go and kill Regina. And I doubt Emma will be able to stop him
          sigpic

Comment

all the magic Regina has left will not be able to stop Gold from killing her. Belle is all that mattered to him, all that matters to him. He had a lot to make up for.
            sigpic

Comment

She did. She locked her away in this dark cell. Belle must be pretty frightened when she gets out. And the second Gold sees her in this state he will go and kill Regina. And I doubt Emma will be able to stop him
              Arent you guys forgetting who you are talking about? Regina wont do it unless she is certain Gold wont utter even one word and even pointing a Gun at Belles Head would do the trick. Question is what she could want Gold to do, except maybe getting rid of Emma or get him to annul their Deal.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                Arent you guys forgetting who you are talking about? Regina wont do it unless she is certain Gold wont utter even one word and even pointing a Gun at Belles Head would do the trick. Question is what she could want Gold to do, except maybe getting rid of Emma or get him to annul their Deal.
                I know but she didn't know that Gold remembers either. She knows now but that doesn't mean she is more powerful than him.
                sigpic

Comment

I know but she didn't know that Gold remembers either. She knows now but that doesn't mean she is more powerful than him.
                  I'd guess that Gold is as much a thread for Regina as vice versa, I doubt it's for each one easy to get rid of the other. And it should not, I'd like to watch the series a bit longer.

Anyway, Regina is really mean, and knows how to take advantage of a softness of her rival. She'll use her captive in the right moment. She's not only the Evil Queen, but also very clever, maybe not as subtle as Gold seems to be, but clever nonetheless.
                  sigpic

Comment

somehow Gold is going to learn that Belle is alive. He suspicious of the Queen, even more so since she took the tea cup.
                    sigpic

Comment

somehow Gold is going to learn that Belle is alive. He suspicious of the Queen, even more so since she took the tea cup.
                      I think so. Question is at what point.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's gotta be soon. Emilie De Raven will be back more towards the end of the season. so some time he will learn that she is alive.
                        sigpic

Comment

She is back March 6th
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

for me it would be March 4th unless they changed days it is on
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for her to be back and for Rumpel to see her!!

It's going to be a LONG wait for the 4th when I get to see it!
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for her to be back and for Rumpel to see her!!

It's going to be a LONG wait for the 4th when I get to see it!
                                It's gonna be like with Skin Deep. I won't be able to concentrate one bit at school because the only thing I can do is thinking about the next episode with Rumbelle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X