• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skin Deep (112)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    SKIN DEEP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112
    Rumpelstiltskin takes Belle to be caretaker of his fortress, and is surprised when she gets close to him. In Storybrooke, Mr. Gold looks for revenge after his house is robbed and something very precious taken from him, and Mary Margaret and Ruby take Ashley out for a girl's night.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 08:59 PM.

Spoiler:
    Mr. Gold knows his true identity, I wonder if anyone else knows or is Rumpy amunne to the curse somehow?
    !! I knew it

Once again a fantatic performance by Mr. Carlyle who is undoubtadly the best Actor on the show, Emily De Raven was sublime and looked stunning as Bell.

And woot to our own thread!

Comment

I totally LOVE Rumpelstiltskin even more after Sunday's episode!! RC does an amazing job!!

Emilie De Raven as Belle.... they couldn't have gotten anyone MORE PERFECT for the Role!

Officially now a Rumpel/Belle shipper!! lol! Can't wait for her to come back!!
      sigpic

Comment

I love that episode. I cried so much during the end. It's such a sad love story between them and I want them to have their happy ending. They deserve a happy ending!!!

It's a pity Gold couldn't finish beating this old man. How could anyone be so stupid to rob Gold?
        Okay, I didn't really like it when Emma put out the handcuffs. But I liked the scene where Gold admitted that he knew whow he was Regina's look was hilarious
        Last edited by teyla-nick94; 19 February 2012, 10:06 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

At least we know now why Rumpel was as mad as the hatter in the beginning of the series.... he lost the only woman he ever truly loved and to top it all off he was locked in an inescapable prison.

You could tell he hated being in that jail cell in the end when Regina came to see him.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            At least we know now why Rumpel was as mad as the hatter in the beginning of the series.... he lost the only woman he ever truly loved and to top it all off he was locked in an inescapable prison.

You could tell he hated being in that jail cell in the end when Regina came to see him.
            I think he more hated here seeing her with his cup
            sigpic

Comment

That too! the one last piece of Belle he had and Regina was being careless with it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                I love that episode. I cried so much during the end. It's such a sad love story between them and I want them to have their happy ending. They deserve a happy ending!!!

It's a pity Gold couldn't finish beating this old man. How could anyone be so stupid to rob Gold?
                Okay, I didn't really like it when Emma put out the handcuffs. But I liked the scene where Gold admitted that he knew whow he was Regina's look was hilarious
                But the flower guy doesn't remember that he's Belle's father, so he must have thought Gold was insane. He also didn't appear to be very smart, so it would have been easy for Regina to put him up to it.
                I thought Emma had to arrest him, because she has to be a fair sheriff, people won't respect her if she let him off easy. Also I wondered if she wanted to show some strength and stand up to Gold, remembering his deception with the fire and their discussion after she was elected.
                sigpic

Comment

That too! the one last piece of Belle he had and Regina was being careless with it!
                  I was afraid she would break it! I wonder why she didn't? I'm sure she has another motive for not breaking it. I was thinking how she crushed Graham's heart in her hand and she could have broken what was left of Gold's by breaking the cup.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    I was afraid she would break it! I wonder why she didn't? I'm sure she has another motive for not breaking it. I was thinking how she crushed Graham's heart in her hand and she could have broken what was left of Gold's by breaking the cup.
                    she already has the keys to Gold by keeping Belle locked away. It would be petty of her to break the cup. But she did so that would make Gold unpredictable and deadly to her.
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode, RC is so intense, I too was broken-hearted for him, will he find one day his Belle? It is necessary to hope ^^
                      On the other hand, it was not the surprise for me to see that Mr Gold remembered everything, I suspected it ^^
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh I knew he knew who he was from the first episode! lol!

RC is a marvelous actor and the way he brings to life Gold/Rumpel makes me enjoy the show all the more.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh I knew he knew who he was from the first episode! lol!

RC is a marvelous actor and the way he brings to life Gold/Rumpel makes me enjoy the show all the more.
                          To be honest I tried to watch another Robert movie of my little collection tonight but I couldn't. This is exactly how it is with SGU. And now it's the same with OUAT. I can't watch any other RC movies - only seldom. I alyways just HAVE TO watch SGU or OUAT. God, I'm such a Rush addict and now a Rumpel/Gold addict as well

Anyway, I think that was a very difficult moment for Gold being locked up in a cell - again - and having to talk with Regina - again - and she wants something from him - again. Must have been one hell of a déjà vu for him
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            Anyway, I think that was a very difficult moment for Gold being locked up in a cell - again - and having to talk with Regina - again - and she wants something from him - again. Must have been one hell of a déjà vu for him

I bet he was just one fine thread away from trying to strangle through the bars! You can see he was finally getting tired of playing with her.
                            sigpic

Comment

I bet he was just one fine thread away from trying to strangle through the bars! You can see he was finally getting tired of playing with her.
                              A pity he didn't strangle her
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X