• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter (107)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    Sheriff Graham begins to remember his past after an encounter with Emma. In the fairy tale world, the Evil Queen calls upon the Huntsman to kill Snow White and complete her revenge.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

This was one of my favorite episodes. I liked Graham, I wish he hadn't died. What kind of gardening was Gold doing in the woods? I don't remember if that was explained. Was he really just gardening?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      This was one of my favorite episodes. I liked Graham, I wish he hadn't died. What kind of gardening was Gold doing in the woods? I don't remember if that was explained. Was he really just gardening?
      It wasnt explained, but given that Mr. Gold has a bad Leg, I seriously doubt that he was able to dig holes and that stuff. He was probably just there to enjoy himself a bit and point the Sherriff into the right direction.

This was the Episode that made clear to me just how Evil she really is. Its scary.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        It wasnt explained, but given that Mr. Gold has a bad Leg, I seriously doubt that he was able to dig holes and that stuff. He was probably just there to enjoy himself a bit and point the Sherriff into the right direction.

This was the Episode that made clear to me just how Evil she really is. Its scary.
        He came out from behind some bushes wearing an apron and carrying a shovel though.

Even though Regina showed that she was willing to kill in order to keep things/people under her control, I still really like Regina(and the Evil Queen) as a character(s) a lot.
        sigpic

Comment

He came out from behind some bushes wearing an apron and carrying a shovel though.

Even though Regina showed that she was willing to kill in order to keep things/people under her control, I still really like Regina(and the Evil Queen) as a character(s) a lot.
          Of course he had to look the part, but there is the other option that he was burying something. Maybe someone who tried breaking a Deal?

I like Regina too, but I just love seeing her duality that had me fall not just once into the "She might just have some feelings after all" trap.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Of course he had to look the part, but there is the other option that he was burying something. Maybe someone who tried breaking a Deal?

I like Regina too, but I just love seeing her duality that had me fall not just once into the "She might just have some feelings after all" trap.
            I think it would have been easier to say that he was just taking a stroll through the woods, if he was just there lead Graham in the right direction, but that could be it. When I first saw him come out wearing the apron and carrying a shovel saying that he was just "gardening", I lol'd and thought who or what was he burying , then I thought he might have been looking for something. I just didn't remember if anything else was mentioned about Gold gardening in the woods.

With Regina I kind of feel bad for her because I think that Regina really wants to love and be loved, but things just don't work out the way she wants them to, so she lashes out and tries to force things and people to bend to her will, not realizing that that just makes things worse for herself. I think Storybrooke was supposed to be her "happy ending", in a way , a chance to start over, but things are starting to fall apart for her there too.

Just to be clear to everyone, just because I feel bad for her(and like the character) doesn't mean I think that she has a right to kill people, or treat them badly in anyway.
            sigpic

Comment

I think it would have been easier to say that he was just taking a stroll through the woods, if he was just there lead Graham in the right direction, but that could be it. When I first saw him come out wearing the apron and carrying a shovel saying that he was just "gardening", I lol'd and thought who or what was he burying , then I thought he might have been looking for something. I just didn't remember if anything else was mentioned about Gold gardening in the woods.

With Regina I kind of feel bad for her because I think that Regina really wants to love and be loved, but things just don't work out the way she wants them to, so she lashes out and tries to force things and people to bend to her will, not realizing that that just makes things worse for herself. I think Storybrooke was supposed to be her "happy ending", in a way , a chance to start over, but things are starting to fall apart for her there too.

Just to be clear to everyone, just because I feel bad for her(and like the character) doesn't mean I think that she has a right to kill people, or treat them badly in anyway.
              Regina is really a piece of work and eventhough I understand your point, I really start to wonder if she really wants a happy end or what she understands under happy.

Everything that happened so far she basicly did to herself, so I cant feel sorry for her there, but I wonder what pushed her into this selfdestructive circle?

And you are so right with Mr. Gold, he really had a Maffioso feel going on when mentioning garden work in the middle of the Woods.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Regina is really a piece of work and eventhough I understand your point, I really start to wonder if she really wants a happy end or what she understands under happy.

Everything that happened so far she basicly did to herself, so I cant feel sorry for her there, but I wonder what pushed her into this selfdestructive circle?

And you are so right with Mr. Gold, he really had a Maffioso feel going on when mentioning garden work in the middle of the Woods.
                I don't feel bad that things are coming apart for Regina, just that she doesn't realize that it is her own fault.
                I also wonder what started it all for her, I suppose we'll find out sometime.

LOL, Gold does always seem to have that mob boss air to him. I love him too btw. . Regina and Mr. Gold are my favorites, but I also like Snow White a lot too.
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe Emma should have gone around kissing everyone in storybrook to make them remember
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Does the evil queen have hearts in all of those boxes or does she keep other stuff in them.

I thought the sheriff was going to be the big bad wolf. Him being huntsman makes more sense. However, the actor was kind of on the wimpy side. I think they should have went with someone with more bulk on them.

Comment

From watching latter eps,
                      Spoiler:
                      imo it was the acts of her mother Cora and Snow that pushed her into the self destructive circle.

Does the evil queen have hearts in all of those boxes or does she keep other stuff in them.
                      Judging from the little glowing we saw, i don't think there was that many hearts there.
                      Last edited by garhkal; 11 January 2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

You should tag that garkhal. Any info learned beyond this considered spoilers no matter how long its been out
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                        X