• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Still Small Voice (105)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    THAT STILL SMALL VOICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    After a series of tunnels are discovered outside Storybrooke, the Mayor pressures Dr. Hopper to break Henry of his fantasy world. Jiminy Cricket tries to break free from his thieving, con artist parents and be a better man.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I have to say, I adore Raphael Sbarge. I want to make my sister watch this episode... I hope ABC or Hulu still have it up.

I totally had a dream that Hopper fell in love with one of his patients... wierd (and possibly a bit creepy considering he's a psychiatrist), but kinda cute cuz he got the girl. But now I kinda want them to introduce a love interest for him.

Comment

Maybe they will. But then what would happen to her if they revert back to FTL and he back to a cricket? Oh, boy! But wasn't he only going to be a cricket as long as needed? Does he revert back to human after his task is complete? (time for a re-watch)

Now I'm wondering if there's a FTL girlfriend cricket somewhere we have yet to meet?
      sigpic

Comment

It wasn't until recently that I learned that he does the voice for Mass Effect's Kaiden Alenko. He's a terrific actor and I've enjoyed watching him on the show.

Comment

I liked the animation of Jiminy Cricket as a cricket. The cave in effects were ok also. The weak link was the mine elevator falling. The animation for that was below everything else I have seen so far on the show.

The kid was a little to dumb this episode. Yeah he is a kid but I think most kids his age wouldn't have to be told why the situation was so dangerous. Big rocks hurt when they fall on your head.

Right now I'm wondering where are the other bad fables. I'm assuming the Sheriff is the big bad wolf. Who are the trolls, giants, dragons, and other bad fables. I would think the evil queen would have given them positions of power. Oh yeah that evil gnome guy is a statue in the garden.

I also wonder what will happen if a fairy tail character dies. Like if Snow White dies is she erased from story books or can she not die until she is forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X