• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Thing You Love the Most (102)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    THE THING YOU LOVE THE MOST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102
    Regina and Emma clash over her continued presence in Storybrooke. In the fairy tale world, the Evil Queen attempts to acquire the Dark Curse in order to enact her wicked plan, but is surprised when it does not work -- without a great sacrifice.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

The two best parts of that episode were when Emma saw off a thick branch of Regina's tree That was so great! I couln't stop laughing

And of course in the end when Gold came to Regina. I love every single scene with Gold and Rumpel.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Emma with the chainsaw was great lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        Yes, Emma with the chainsaw was great lol.
        The way Regina looked whe she saw it was priceless
        sigpic

Comment

As a woman farmer and I do own a chainsaw, I cheered! Real women know how to use tools!
          sigpic

Comment

I was a bit heartbroken when Regina killed two things she adored. What's pushing her to do this?

Comment

Man this show is better than I thought it would be. Loved the stuff with Rush and Papa Henry. The evil queen doesn't seem evil enough to be the biggest threat. So the show seems like a toned downed Fables. I don't think we will see fairy tail characters as hookers or hooked on drugs. However, it still has a fables feel to it.

Comment

Working...
              X