Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did Daniel verbally assault and psychologically torture his own daughter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did Daniel verbally assault and psychologically torture his own daughter?

when Daniel found out Zoe was possible in the robot his first reaction once she refused to reveal her self to him, was to start ranting at her and taking advantage of her worst fears to force her to reveal her self.......what? I mean is this how he treated her when she was alive with regards to disobedience?
    "well if spending 10 minutes bluntly telling her about all her character flaws doesn't work, I'll just start blowing smoke under her door until she does her homework" I mean for gods sake

also there was the way he he ranted at her, it took me a minute figure out what bothered me about it, besides just being ludicrously blunt and cruel for any farther who doesn't have a seriously messed up relationship with his daughter there was also the fact that he didn't patronize or condescend to her at all in the way he talked, he spoke to her like he was talking to another man his own age, how many fathers do you know who would talk to their 16 year old daughter as they where on the same level as them?
    Last edited by slimjim; 09 February 2012, 03:20 PM.

Caprica, not Stargate lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
      Yes; indeed; speakin ghonestly I thought of Daniel jackson immediately after seeing this post, b/c we Stargate fans who use this site probably think of him first out of all sci-fi series Daniels lol.

Diasappointed when they ended this show.

Graystone can be a hard person to figure out. He sems to feel it's justified to get his daughter back, tho ironically they nevr got along when she was alive in a human body.

He and his wife seem, it's possible I guess, at least, to be attempt to be majorly redeeming themselves in how they interact with their daughter in the final ep of ths how, which i didn't finish watching.

Familiar with Caprica Alex?
      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

That I am. It's a shame we never got the chance to see this show hit its stride.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
          Graystone can be a hard person to figure out. He sems to feel it's justified to get his daughter back, tho ironically they nevr got along when she was alive in a human body.
          he didn't even talk to her like a daughter

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
            I thought of correcting you right away weeks ago.... but I decided it would be more fun to see if you ever got there on your own

Comment

He saw "her" as code.

Comment

Working...
              X