Clear All

Stop it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Stop it
      Better?
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Very good episode, this season is going from strong point to strong point.
        It definately feels like they are leading up to a big decision between the group as o their direction and leaders.
        Think they definately need to get rid of Shane as he is continuing to prove he is a loose cannon.
        Looks like they may also be leading to us discovering what was said to Rick at the end of last season, as hinted with the bodies in this episode.
        One question I do have though, with all the blood spattering around when they are killing zombies, and some of it going on their faces, wouldnt they become infected by digesting the blood?
        Or as we supposed to just assume they dont get it in their mouths?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          One question I do have though, with all the blood spattering around when they are killing zombies, and some of it going on their faces, wouldnt they become infected by digesting the blood? Or as we supposed to just assume they dont get it in their mouths?
          In reality, there would be no blood spattering since they are dead and all the blood should be coagulated be now. Or even coagulated blood looks like that?
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
          X