• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebraska (208)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    NEBRASKA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208
    In the aftermath of a horrific discovery, Rick must restore order. Meanwhile, Hershel falls back into a bad habit and disappears, leaving Glenn and Rick to track him down in town. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

My stomach was totally all wooggy when those two dudes walked in the bar. I just KNEW that they were up to no good.

OMG there are ZOMBIES out there and these DUMBBELLS are just waltzing around picking flowers and taking drives by them selves.

Sometimes I wish they'd get eaten! They deserve it!!!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I'm going to assume those 2 guys are indeed part of a larger group and there will be repercussions.

This was definitely a transition episode used to build-up what is to come.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah seems like the are moving more towards people being your worst enemy rather than the walkers. At least Rick caught on quick that they were trouble.

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        OMG there are ZOMBIES out there and these DUMBBELLS are just waltzing around picking flowers and taking drives by them selves.

Sometimes I wish they'd get eaten! They deserve it!!!
        Rick's wife has always been an idiot, and Carol is on the fast track to being eaten by the end of the season, imo.

Yay! that the show is back!
        IMO always implied.

Comment

This episode did not disappoint me one bit. I was thoroughly engaged from start to finish, and did not want it to end. I was so happy when I got to watch it again this evening, this time so my wife could see it. She thought it was really good too.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Totally psyched by the first ep. Wish it had been longer.
            I expected most of what happened. Absolutely expected the two guys in the bar were bad news, but I think - even if they were not a part of a larger group - that it's simply a reminder that the living are more deadly than the walking dead.
            sigpic

Comment

If this episode set the tone for the rest of this season, we are in for some really great stuff.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A solid episode, the scene in the bar was excellent, very much in the style of Tarantino. Not perfect, you still have characters making stupid and pointless decisions, like Lori heading off to town after Rick and Glen on her own, but still a good start to the second half of season 2.

Comment

Yeah I agree that was the only plot point that disappointed me was when Lori decided to head off on her own... I mean they went there to get Hershel...they had already known about Hershel's daughter collapsing so what more could Lori really tell them to spur them home any quicker? It's not like they were just going to lolly gag around there and go to a movie in town or anything So that point was a bit stupid....but I guess they had to get Lori alone and driving in a car so they could set up the next big thing but I am really enjoying the show so far.
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Great opener to the 2nd part of the season.
                    Looking forward to what is to come in the next few episodes, but do have to agree that Lori going out on her own was a bit random.
                    Other than that, as I said, great episode.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      Yeah I agree that was the only plot point that disappointed me was when Lori decided to head off on her own... I mean they went there to get Hershel...they had already known about Hershel's daughter collapsing so what more could Lori really tell them to spur them home any quicker? It's not like they were just going to lolly gag around there and go to a movie in town or anything So that point was a bit stupid....but I guess they had to get Lori alone and driving in a car so they could set up the next big thing but I am really enjoying the show so far.
                      this was frakking stupid .... she was probably going there to hurry them up, but then her hurrying them up would only delay them more
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                      X