X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaffa resistance and Ba'al's fleet - spoilers for Reckoning

Spoiler:
    does the jaffa resistance now control all of baal's fleet (those he brought to take takara and those that the replicators had taken, if so are they poerful enough to defeat all the other system lords

P.S. Google have given a load more gmail invites if anybody would like one then email me at [email protected]

If you are wondering what gmail is see http://blog.outer-court.com/gmail-faq.html
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

they properly don't have the man power to crew all those ships. But likely most of them are in should be in the rebel's hands. Rememebr waht Sma said the rebels are now extremely close to acheiving their goals once and for all.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

cant they control them remotely and i am sure the sgc is willing to help them, wiht such a numerical advantage victory is assured so o'neill wont be risking any lives.
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Spoiler:
        will teal'c become commander or will bra'tac
        Last edited by Qasim; 05 February 2005, 11:23 AM.
        love Torri

Comment

Properly Bra'tac. And remote controled motherships wouldn'd be very effective neither is the fleet large enough to conquer and hold the entire galaxy.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

but dont previous eps tell us that baal had a good chance of defeating the other system lords

also i dont think the jaffa wish to conquer the galaxy

maybe some jaffa will get power-hungry and attempt it though
            love Torri

Comment

i would imagine the ships taken over by the replicators are affected in someway? systems corrupted etc, life support systems chewed into to make new replicators. It's like the fleet is unseable until fixed. Imagine the repair bill on that!

Spoiler:
              Am i the only one who creamed them selves when they saw the two fleets attacking each other - was awesome!

Comment

one of the jaffa said to another "what do you suggest - prayer perhaps"

prayer to whom is my question
                love Torri

Comment

There should be more than enough jaffa rebels to pilot those ships since it only takes 2 people to control one.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                    There should be more than enough jaffa rebels to pilot those ships since it only takes 2 people to control one.
                    not very good if something goes wrong
                    love Torri

Comment

Working...
                    X