Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I LOVED Michael Shanks in "Lifeboat" I can't vote it as "Favourite Daniel Moment" because for 95% of the episode he wasn't Daniel...Daniel only surfaced once during the whole multiple personalities period and at the end when they were taken away.....

I'll have to have a good think today and get back with my suggestions a bit later

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Best Episode (Season Seven) : Lost City part 2
      Best Jack Moment: When he realizes that there is no another way to save the knowledge from the repository and he “did it again” letting this knowledge download into his mind ( Lost city part 1)
      Best Daniel moment: Carrying the negotiations with the Unas (Enemy mine)
      Best Sam moment: Her happy face in Space Race
      Best Teal’c moment: When he is interviewed by the film crew in Heroes part 1
      Best Jonas Moment: Working with SG1 again in Fallout
      Best Hammond moment: Helping SG1 as a commander of the Prometheus in Lost City part 2
      Best Team moment: SG1 full team ( with Daniel and Jonas) fighting the Herak’s forces on Kelowna (Homecoming)
      Best Alien race: The super soldiers (Evolution part 1)
      Best Goa’uld Villain: Anubis
      Coolest technology: The repository (Lost city part 1)
      Best guest star: Corin Nemec as Jonas Quinn (Fallout)

Comment

(Season Seven)
        Best Episode Heroes II
        Best Jack Moment Taking the Ancient download to save Earth in Lost City I
        Best Daniel Moment Determination to protect the Unas in Enemy Mine
        Best Sam Moment Blowing bubbles in Grace
        Best Teal'c Moment Overcoming his insecurities in Orpheus
        Best Jonas Moment Taking the blast for Daniel in Homecoming
        Best Hammond Moment Protecting SG-1 from Anudbis' attack with Prometheus Lost City II
        Best Team Moment Lost City I at Jack's house
        Best Alien Race Serakkin
        Best Goa'uld Villain Anubis
        Coolest Technology Fountain of Youth device in Evolution
        Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode) Jolene Blalock birthright

Comment

Best Episode (Season Seven): first of all i never thought about how many good eps are in season 7, but if i had to pick. the lost city pt 2
          Best Jack Moment: using the chair in lost city pt 2
          Best Daniel Moment: his conversation with the reporter guy, about ascending in the hospital room (heroes pt 2).

Best Sam Moment: the eulogy for fraizer (heroes pt 2)
          Best Teal'c Moment: dealing with not having his symbote anymore (Orpheus)
          Best Jonas Moment: shooting those guys when they come out of the rings (homecoming)
          Best Hammond Moment: commanding the pretheous (lost city pt 2)
          Best Team Moment: going to receive what would be a zpm (lost city pt 2)
          Best Alien Race: ancients
          Best Goa'uld Villain: anubus
          Coolest Technology: the ancient chair
          Best Guest Star: jonas (well his actor)
          sigpic

Comment

Best Jack Moment: Slipping away from the Ancient knowledgebase, wordless goodbye with Teal'c, Lost City

Best Daniel Moment: After just one beer, "Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know", Lost City

Best Sam Moment: Banter with Jarlath, on reconfiguration of the communication system, "Whaddya wanna do, ask him to lose?", Space Race

Best Teal'c Moment: Just before execution, his lookback to Rya'c, Orpheus

Best Jonas Moment: Sassy taunt of Anubis after capture, Fallen

Best Hammond Moment: Watching the final video, Heroes 2

Best Team Moment: Jack's living room with full team, "You brought doughnuts?", Lost City

Best Alien Race: Asgard

Best Goa'uld Villain: Ba'al. In the event Kianna is eligible, then Kianna. (She is technically an operative - not huge evil leader villain. And she turns around as hero, again not a villain.)

Coolest Technology: Ancient reanimation/healing/pre-sarcophagous (zombie-making) device

Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode): Jolene Blalock, Birthright (tough call this season!!)

Comment

Best Episode (Season Seven) Its tough to not say Heroes but Lost City was just so epic for the series at the time. Gotta go with Lost City.

Best Jack Moment - Lost City Part 2 - After the Ancient knowledge takes over O'Niells mind completely, he pwns Anubis' fleet and places himself in stasis, after saying goodbye in Ancient. Wheres the best actor Emmy.

Best Daniel Moment - Heroes Part 2 - After putting up a brick wall to a nosy journalist named Emmit Bregman, Daniel is convinced to surrender the tape recording of a fellow teammates death.

Best Sam Moment - Death Knell - After a big attack on the (kappa, charlie, beta, whatever) base and self destruct activated, Carter survives on her own with a Kull Warrior in pursuit for what seemed like forever.

Best Teal’c Moment - Orpheus - Alongside Bra'tac, Rak'nor and Rya'c, Teal'c pushes himself to fight the First Prime of a Jaffa death camp and takes him down single-handed.

Best Hammond Moment - Lost City Part 2 - With shields low, Hammond as Captain of the Prometheus makes the call to crash into Anubis' ship, just before the Ancient weapon destroys the fleet.

Best Team Moment - Lost City Part 1 - Everyone, including Hammond, show up at Jack's door after he had the Ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain, one by one and shares a Guiness, also a great replacement for.....food. And Teal'c is deep, soooo deep. His depth is immaterial to the conversation. YA SEE!?

Best Alien Race - Enemy Mine - The Uni. (plural for Unas, ha)

Best Goa’uld Villain - Anubis

Coolest Technology Ancient Chair, ill take a dozen.

Best Guest Star is always my toughest. Saul Rubinek might have one of the best performances of the series, Michael Welch did a great impersonation, the First Prime from Orpheus and as well as Anubis' first prime were some of my favorites of the series. Michael Rooker was even in this season. Also cant forget Enrico Colantoni from Evolution Part 2 and the story he told.

Best Guest Star - Saul Rubinek
              Last edited by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal; 18 February 2012, 07:48 PM.
              When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Best Episode (Season Seven): Lifeboat

Best Jack Moment: Having the anceint knowledge downloadeded into his mind at the possible cost of his life (Lost City part I)

Best Daniel Moment: Trying to get through to Anna (Resurrection)

Best Sam Moment: Competing in the space race in "Space Race"

Best T'ealc Moment: When he is interviewed by the film crew in Heroes part 1

Best Jonas Moment: Jonas and Daniel working to get off Anubis ship (Homecoming)

Best Hammond Momment:

Best Team Moment: Meeting at Jack's house - Lost City Part 1

Best Alien Race: The Serakkin in "Space Race"

Best Goa'uld Villain:

Coolest Technology: Headsets that could change memories - Revisions

Best Guest Star: Michael Welch (Young Jack in Fragile Balance)
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Best Episode (Season Seven)
                  Lost City II of course.

Best Jack Moment
                  Risking himself to save Earth in Lost City

Best Daniel Moment
                  Fighting the torture in Evolution

Best Sam Moment
                  Outwitting a Kul Warrior in Death Knell

Best Teal'c Moment
                  Regaining his confidence in Orpheus

Best Jonas Moment
                  Risking his life to save Daniel in Homecoming

Best Hammond Moment
                  Trusting Woosley in Innaguration

Best Team Moment
                  Probably all of Lost City to stop Anubis

Best Alien Race
                  Do the Kul Warriors count as aliens separate from the Goa'uld? I choose them

Best Goa'uld Villain
                  Anubis

Coolest Technology
                  The Goa'uld "MALP" in Heroes

Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode)
                  The reporter played by Saul Rubinik. As a Warehouse 13 fan I love Saul's work
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Best Episode (Season Seven)
                    Lifeboat

Best Jack Moment
                    Risking himself in the Headsucker in Lost City

Best Daniel Moment
                    Negotiating with Iron Shirt and interracting with Chaka in Enemy Mine

Best Sam Moment
                    Beating the Kull Warrior in Death Knell

Best Teal'c Moment
                    Regaining his confidence in Orpheus

Best Jonas Moment
                    Risking his life to save Daniel in Homecoming

Best Hammond Moment
                    Defending SG-1 in Prometheus in Lost City

Best Team Moment
                    Lost City at the end defending Jack whilst he's in the chair firing up the drones

Best Alien Race
                    Chaka and The Unas - Enemy Mine

Best Goa'uld Villain
                    Osiris

Coolest Technology
                    The Ancients Chair in Lost City

Best Guest Star (based on one specific episode)
                    Saul Rubinik - Heroes I and II...went from being an obnoxious pain in the ass in Ep.I to compassionate and understanding of how hard it was to work at the SGC in Ep.II - and the scenes with Daniel in the Medical Room were simply outstanding acting from both...
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thanks for the nominations, everyone! They're being tallied now, and the Season Seven Awards ballot should be on the GateWorld home page in the next day or so.
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

SG-1 SEASON SEVEN: OFFICIAL BALLOT

Vote for one per category. (All fields are required.)

Vote at GateWorld until February 29, 2012!

Best Episode (SG-1 Season Seven)
                        • Lifeboat
                        • Death Knell
                        • Heroes, Part 2
                        • Lost City, Part 1
                        • Lost City, Part 2

Best Two-Part Story (SG-1 Season Seven)
                        • Fallen & Homecoming
                        • Evolution
                        • Heroes
                        • Lost City

Best Jack Moment
                        • Jack wakes up to find his teammates in his bedroom, and learns that an Asgard scientist has replaced him with a teenage clone of himself. ("Fragile Balance")
                        • Jack refuses to let Daniel expose himself to the Ancient repository of knowledge, taking the download himself to keep it from Anubis and locate the Lost City -- knowing the cost may be his life. ("Lost City, Part 1")
                        • Jack activates the Ancient outpost chair and lets loose a stream of destructive drones on Anubis's mothership, saving the world ... just before he closes his eyes and accepts that death is coming. ("Lost City, Part 2")

Best Daniel Moment
                        • Daniel fights for his life after dozens of stored consciousnesses from a crashed ship are downloaded into his brain, including both an innocent child and a political despot. ("Lifeboat")
                        • Daniel and Chaka try to mediate negoiations with a group of tribal Unas, in hopes of securing access to a naquadah mine that the Unas view as scared ground -- while also protecting the tribe from the U.S. military. ("Enemy Mine")
                        • After initially rebuffing the efforts of journalist Emmett Bregman, an emotionally wrecked Daniel is convinced to hand over a video tape with footage of his friend's death. ("Heroes, Part 2")

Best Sam Moment
                        • Carter teams up with Warrick to try and win a space race, risking her life and having a bit of fun in the process. ("Space Race")
                        • Trapped alone on board the Prometheus, Sam fights against a concussion to remain sane -- while also dealing with her personal issues through hallucinations of her friends. ("Grace")
                        • Sam pushes herself onward despite injury to evade the super-soldier that has decimated the Alpha Site, and still manages to get the missile on a downed U.A.V. to fire on the warrior. ("Death Knell")

Best Teal'c Moment
                        • Desperate for allies against Anubis, Teal'c tries to negotiate with Lord Yu for help in trapping the System Lord and taking out his new super-weapon. ("Fallen")
                        • Following the loss of his symbiote Teal'c overcomes his self-doubt by defeating the commander of the Jaffa labor camp and liberating Bra'tac, Rya'c, and the rest of the prisoners at Erebus. ("Orpheus")
                        • Teal'c is interviewed by a film crew about his work at Stargate Command, and frustrates journalist Emmett Bregman with his stoic silence. ("Heroes, Part 1")

Best Jonas Moment
                        • Jonas and Daniel work together to sneak aboard Anubis's ship, pin-pointing a vital target so that Jack and Sam can destroy the Goa'uld's powerful new super-weapon. ("Fallen")
                        • Jonas defies Anubis to his face, though the powerful Goa'uld has captured him and has him at his mercy. ("Fallen")
                        • Jonas pushes Daniel out of the way of a staff weapon blast and takes the hit instead, atoning for his past mistakes. ("Homecoming")

Best Hammond Moment
                        • After dealing with a film crew on his base during the loss of one of the S.G.C.'s own, the General reviews Emmett Bregman's final video and thanks him for his work -- admitting he was wrong to oppose the idea. ("Heroes, Part 2")
                        • General Hammond takes the Prometheus into battle and does all that he can to protect SG-1 when Anubis unleashes his forces over Antarctica, giving the team a fighting chance to find the Ancient's secret weapon. ("Lost City, Part 2")
                        • With shields low and no options remaining, Hammond orders the Prometheus on a collision course with Anubis's mothership to try and save Earth ... or at least buy SG-1 a little more time. ("Lost City, Part 2")

Best Team Moment
                        • With change in the air at the S.G.C. the team, along with General Hammond, convenes at Jack's house for a beer and a conversation about their future. ("Lost City, Part 1")
                        • SG-1 crosses the galaxy to find the Lost City of the Ancients, only to be directed back to Earth to an outpost buried under the ice of Antarctica. ("Lost City, Part 2")
                        • Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c defend Jack from an onslaught of super-soldiers as he sits in the Ancient control chair under the ice of Antarctica, and must then let him slip away from them as he enters long-term stasis. ("Lost City, Part 2")

Best Alien Race (Season Seven)
                        • The Unas ("Enemy Mine")
                        • The Serrakin ("Space Race")
                        • Kull Warriors ("Evolution, Part 2")

Best Goa'uld Villain
                        • Anubis ("Lost City")
                        • Baal ("Homecoming")
                        • Osiris ("Chimera")

Coolest Technology
                        • Ancient healing device (Telchak's cube) ("Evolution, Part 2")
                        • Ancient repository of knowledge ("Lost City, Part 1")
                        • Ancient drone weapon (with control chair) ("Lost City, Part 2")

Best Guest Star
                        • Michael Welch as Young Jack ("Fragile Balance")
                        • Jolene Blalock as Ishta ("Birthright")
                        • Corin Nemec as Jonas Quinn ("Fallout")
                        • Saul Rubinek as Emmett Bregman ("Heroes")
                        • William Devane as President Henry Hayes ("Inauguration")
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                        X