Me and my sister were watching Summit a while ago and in the scene where Osiris meet Zipacna and Zipacna tells her that Anubis is alive, Osiris makes the funniest face! It cracked me and my sister up and soon we began immitating it, well more exagerating it. We flailed our arms, etc., and, well, don't ask me how, but we managed to end up imagining her dancing. And my sister being so young and all, it soon developed into a full-blown goa'uld dance like so:
1. Osiris dances in the background, singing.
2. A jaffa, fully clad in his ridiculously penetrable armor, begins to break-dance in the middle of the floor.
3. 3 tables miraculously appear in front of three jaffa, their symbiotes come out and rest on the tables, squeeking whatever tune osiris is singing.
4. Zipacna disappears (Yay!!!) and is replaced by Anubis
5. Anubis begins singing or rapping all his one liners: 'Take action if you dare', 'I think you'll find that many things have changed since my return', etc.
6. If Anubis is rapping, he makes all those hand movements while doing so then gets up and break-dances on the floor, cloak and all (the jaffa break-dancer has retired to singing with Osiris in the background.)
or 7. If Anubis was singing, 3 jaffa standing behind him (not the singing symbiote jaffa) sway to the tune and when Anubis pauses between one-liners they chorus 'Yeah'
Just thought Id put that out there.