This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy goa'uld dance!!!

Me and my sister were watching Summit a while ago and in the scene where Osiris meet Zipacna and Zipacna tells her that Anubis is alive, Osiris makes the funniest face! It cracked me and my sister up and soon we began immitating it, well more exagerating it. We flailed our arms, etc., and, well, don't ask me how, but we managed to end up imagining her dancing. And my sister being so young and all, it soon developed into a full-blown goa'uld dance like so:

1. Osiris dances in the background, singing.
    2. A jaffa, fully clad in his ridiculously penetrable armor, begins to break-dance in the middle of the floor.
    3. 3 tables miraculously appear in front of three jaffa, their symbiotes come out and rest on the tables, squeeking whatever tune osiris is singing.
    4. Zipacna disappears (Yay!!!) and is replaced by Anubis
    5. Anubis begins singing or rapping all his one liners: 'Take action if you dare', 'I think you'll find that many things have changed since my return', etc.
    6. If Anubis is rapping, he makes all those hand movements while doing so then gets up and break-dances on the floor, cloak and all (the jaffa break-dancer has retired to singing with Osiris in the background.)
    or 7. If Anubis was singing, 3 jaffa standing behind him (not the singing symbiote jaffa) sway to the tune and when Anubis pauses between one-liners they chorus 'Yeah'

Just thought Id put that out there.
    Godspeed, Don.

Your crazy, but can you post a screen of this face she did?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Yeah that face is comedy gold. His nostrils are all over the joint. When I first saw it i lost it as well. I wonder if there was a smell or if that is just his face when he gets excited.
      "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
      "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
      but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
      don't know."-Homer

Comment

Imagine some spotlights,smoke,a loud beat with lots of drunken Jaffa with it
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Crazy goa'uld dance!!!
          Best. Thread title. Ever.

Comment

LOL!!!
            You HAVE to post a pic!
            YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Yes you do, whooo goauld dance!!

Comment

dude. stay away from the glue

lol

Comment

I was expecting to see a Goa'uld symbiote dancing like the old dancing baby thing that was all over the web a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X