No announcement yet.

Will there be another movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already know that. At least a little.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

All we know is the third movie would have centered around General O'Neill and the SGC going public. That really doesn't tell us much. What about Carter, Jackson, Teal'c, Mitchell, Vala, and Landry? Would the story be Earth bound as Continuum was, or would there have been off world action? Would the SGC have gone public at the beginning or in the end due to a global crisis that for once simply could not be concealed? Too many questions.

Comment

Vala wasn't gonna be in the movie and Mitchell and Landry were left uncertain(Earth was gonna go public?). Fortunately, there was more information on the Atlantis movie.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          SGA and SGU both need movies and fast. Oh, and we did see Furling tech in one Season 6 ep.(A Furling skeleton was cut from the episode).
          That's vague..."one season 6 episode?" Which one and what was the tech? And what is your source of info about the skeleton??
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Vala wasn't gonna be in the movie and Mitchell and Landry were left uncertain(Earth was gonna go public?).
            Why leave out Vala? Mitchell and Landry were central characters throughout the last two seasons and in the movies. Granted, Landry only pops up in two scenes in Continuum (to my disappointment). How could they not be in the movie?

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            That's vague..."one season 6 episode?" Which one and what was the tech? And what is your source of info about the skeleton??
            6-25 "Paradise Lost" The portal that sent O'Neill and Maybourne from the planet to the moon was of Furling design. The moon was suppose to be a paradise, but the Goa'uld had to go and ruin it. That's about as far as the show ever got to depicting Furlings.

Comment

Without Vala it would have stunk. She added much to the team dynamic and lots of welcome comedy relief in a not over the top type of way.
              Posting at.............
              http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Agreed. With RDA gone, there was a huge vacuum in the show's humor. Vala made up for this. I like how she was an ex-Goa'uld host and thus had lost her mind a little bit. On top of that, she was a space pirate wanted by the whole galaxy, it seems. haha Then there was the whole flirting with Daniel thing, especially in front of his team mates. haha I don't mind her role being reduced for whatever reason, but it would be very off-putting to the audience and Claudia Black to drop her entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                  Without Vala it would have stunk. She added much to the team dynamic and lots of welcome comedy relief in a not over the top type of way.
                  Are you kidding?

In the movies she was Ok but in season 10 I found her a little unbearable.

I did love the scene where she joins the team carrying this massive gun that's almost as big as her.. I think it was in one of the movies.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

How was she unbearable? The scene where she runs into the gate room with the massive gun was in Continuum. She wanted to take it to Ba'al's extraction ceremony, in case he tried to escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                      How was she unbearable? The scene where she runs into the gate room with the massive gun was in Continuum. She wanted to take it to Ba'al's extraction ceremony, in case he tried to escape.
                      I just did. Her constant use of sexual humour.... Yes maybe the writers were having mental masturbation so can't blame the actress for that but I found her more then a bit unbearable in season 10
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Series: SG-1.
                        Episode: Paradise Lost.
                        Furling Tech: A transporter.
                        Source of info: Stargate Wikipedia(stargate.wikia.com).

Comment

Anyway, I would've loved to see a movie based on any series(except Infinity).

Comment

Though the Stargate Wiki can be helpful in regards to episode guides and character appearances, it is also erroneous. The website factors in books, board games, RPG's, and also seems to make stuff up. When I go there, I'm simply looking for information relating to the TV series and movies. I wouldn't mind it if there was a separate section for referencing literature, video games, and what not. However, it gets confusing when they blend it all together, because then I find myself thinking, "That never happened."

Comment

It's still a great Wiki

Comment

Working...
                              X