Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie (714)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie (714)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by TV Guide
    Children draw their worst fears at a birthday party and they come to life to kill their parents.
    Original Air Date 02/10/2012
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Loved the Episode and the Unicorn was a huge laugh. I cant get that Image out of my head. XD
    Last edited by tomstone; 10 February 2012, 09:17 PM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

this episode was so unbelievably awesome

Comment

OMG!

1) I am so with Sam on the Clown thing......I have never liked clowns!

2) Clever dialog
        Spoiler:
        "We don't have dick on Dick"

3) The Unicorn was so pretty......all shimmering and colorful.

4) Dean and the little blond boy whose mom worked there......such great scenes.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

That was great...loved it all.

The unicorn with a rainbow shooting out of its ass was hilarious. Nice little throw back to Houses of the Holy. Haven't laughed so much since the French Mistake.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            That was great...loved it all.

The unicorn with a rainbow shooting out of its ass was hilarious. Nice little throw back to Houses of the Holy. Haven't laughed so much since the French Mistake.
            At least I am not alone. The moment it went off running and pooing rainbows I was rolling on the floor.

The last scene with Sam coverd in glitter was awesome too. I was actually thinking that he looked more like he had a strange encounter with a horny Pixie.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Yeah, they pulled this one off pretty good. I can't wait to see what my wife thinks of it.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm with y'all on the unicorn shooting a rainbow out its a$$! That was hillarioius! I don't see what the big deal about clowns is?? They're just dudes in makeup! A few years a go...I woke up in the middle of the night and could've sworn I saw a clown in my closet waving at me. So, I gave it the finger, rolled over and went back to sleep!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I'm with y'all on the unicorn shooting a rainbow out its a$$! That was hillarioius! I don't see what the big deal about clowns is?? They're just dudes in makeup! A few years a go...I woke up in the middle of the night and could've sworn I saw a clown in my closet waving at me. So, I gave it the finger, rolled over and went back to sleep!
                  I felt the same way for a long time, but weirdly the more scary clown things I watch, the scarier they get. As a kid I didnt care for clowns, now I simply dont like them and dont want them near me.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                  X