• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    haha I did that in a thread last year too
    Ah well, only the best people do that!
    sigpic

Comment

I hope Walter does not fall for any of Nina's I am innocent **** next week

Comment

This was my favorite episode and I was getting a bit of a zombie/horror feel when people were apparently able to switch a attack others.

I don't think Peter got erased from the timeline. The events of these two universe are different. Both Peters died. One of them didn't just disappear.

So this is a new universe because it is an alternate set of occurrences.

I do hope the timeline is restored, there is a whole set of people that should be died or alive, but because the machine messed it all up.

Things need to be set right or at least right-ish. There always needs to be an adversary for the Fringe group, but I want old Astrid back and I want Peter back with his real father, not some alternate version of him.

All I see if Peter kissing a fondling a version of Olivia that just so happens has the memories of his real Olivia. But that's me. I just don't see it as real.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          This was my favorite episode and I was getting a bit of a zombie/horror feel when people were apparently able to switch a attack others.

I don't think Peter got erased from the timeline. The events of these two universe are different. Both Peters died. One of them didn't just disappear.

So this is a new universe because it is an alternate set of occurrences.

I do hope the timeline is restored, there is a whole set of people that should be died or alive, but because the machine messed it all up.

Things need to be set right or at least right-ish. There always needs to be an adversary for the Fringe group, but I want old Astrid back and I want Peter back with his real father, not some alternate version of him.

All I see if Peter kissing a fondling a version of Olivia that just so happens has the memories of his real Olivia. But that's me. I just don't see it as real.
          I guess its a matter of how you look at it. I take it as Data on a Harddrive, with the HDD representing the Universe. Erasing and changing Data doesnt change that its the same Harddrive.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
          X