The best of voyager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best of voyager

Greetings, haven't been here for a while, but I have been into Voyager lately and I thought I would just pencil down my favourite Voyager episodes. Voyager is in a way slightly bipolar, what I mean it can be really good or really bad. Never the less I tend to enjoy it for what it is. So here is a list of what I think is really good. All my favourite episodes really start from season 2 onwards, so here we go.

SEASON 2

Deadlock, Invesitigations, Tuvix, Cold Fire, Death wish

SEASON 3

Macrocosm, Fairtrade, Darkling, Reallife, Scorpion 1

SEASON 4

Scorpion 2, The Gift, Nemesis, Year of Hell 1 and 2, Mortal Coil, Retrospect, The Omega Directive, One

SEASON 5

Nothing Human, Latent Image, Gravity, Bliss, Dark Frontier 1 and 2, Course Oblivion, Someone to watch Over me (assimilate me--funny line), Relativity, Equinox 1

SEASON 6

Equinox 2, Riddles, One Small Step, The Voyager Conspiracy, Memorial, The Good Shephard, Fury, The Haunting of Deck Twelve

SEASON 7

Critical Care, Body and Soul, Flesh and Blood 1 and 2, Repentance, The Void, Homestead

This list is my owen preferences obviously, feel free to comment or add or change. It would be interesting to see what others think.

Maybe the next the thread I'll do the worst of Voyager IMO

Cheers

The best thing about voyager is that it ended.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      The best thing about voyager is that it ended.
      Come on, granted there were some terrible episodes, but there were some good ones. I understand like alot of other series the writers could have done better, but over all I find it entertaining.

Comment

i like voyager a lot (of course its the only star trek that i've seen from start to finish).

my favorite episodes are:

body and soul- by far the most funny episode
        the haunting of deck 12- best lines
        timeless- a very dark episode but i still love it
        blink of an eye- i'm anthropology minor

and any episode with Q or the borg.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
          Voyager is in a way slightly bipolar, what I mean it can be really good or really bad.
          What episodes were really bad? For me, the show was consistently entertaining nearly every episode. Granted, I don't take the series as seriously as ya'll do. So long as it's entertaining and the continuity isn't sloppy, I'm content. My favorite episodes featured the Kazon, Vadiians, Borg, Hirogen, Malon, time travel, and anything that was downright weird and absurd. I love "Threshold," simply because traveling Warp 10 turns you into a giant lizard. It's brilliant! LOL! News and documentaries, I take seriously. A TV show about people in the future on a starship lost to the other side of the galaxy... eh... it's entertainment, folks.

Comment

What was the episode in Season 6..."Tenor, Doctor, Soldier, Spy"? LOL

I liked "Threshold"; "The Killing Game" and "Year of Hell 1 and 2"; "Thirty Days", and "Alice" (creepy little thing that she was)

I have to think about some more of the later seasons since I haven't seen them in a while.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X