Cool Lost Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Lost Stuff

Add anything great about LOST: Easter eggs, jokes, characters, events... I start.

A mother crashes on the Island and gives birth to twin children thanks to Mother who kills the woman and raises the children as his own. Man In Black(Mibby) finds a Senet gameboard and it is the only board game he ever plays with his brother Jacob. One day, everything changes when Mother shows them the Heart of the Island. Later, Mibby is informed by the ghost of his mother that there are other people on the Island and Mibby decides to defect Jacob and Mother(though all three remain on friendly terms). Years later, Mibby and his friends become obsessed with finding the Heart. Mibby decides to look for it underground instead of constantly walking through the Island. He plans to leave the Island altogether with its power. Mother can't allow it and kills all of Mibby's friends and buries the wells. In revenge/impulse, Mibby murders Mother. Jacob, filled with anger throws Mibby into the well, making him a black smoke monster with it's dark soul forever trapped on the Island. Jacob puts Mother and Mibby(body) to rest.

2000 years later.
    Hurley: Maybe it's a pissed off giraffe!!
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Me: "What did one snowman say to the other snowman?"
    You: "Smells like carrots!"
    Back from the grave.

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

4 8 15 16 23 42

The End.
        sigpic
        Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

The island itself is inescapable, but only if you don't know the heading of 305.
          Back from the grave.

Comment

I've done everything you wanted me to do so WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! WHY?!!!!
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

*light turns on suddenly, then turns off*
              Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
                *light turns on suddenly, then turns off*
                Darn. You beat me to it.

I lied. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Don't tell me what i can't do!!!!

Comment

*Hurley attacks Sawyer*
                    Hurley: PORK RINDS!! BARBAR!!! JABBA!! STAY PUFT!!! MONGO!!! LARDO!!!

*later*
                    Kate: So he just attacked you, huh?
                    Sawyer: Try to contain yourself, Freckles. Don't you have an adventure to get to?

Comment

Dude...
                      Back from the grave.

Comment

Hurley: He doesn't know about the fugitive stuff? WELL, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP TABS ON WHO KNOWS WHAT AROUND HERE?!!

(Taken from Lost Season 4 Bloopers)Captain Gault: THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Comment

No, no, no, no! None of this is real! Nothing is gonna happen, we're gonna be OK!
                          Back from the grave.

Comment

You All, Everybody!
                            sigpic

Comment

Baby, I am tied to a tree in the jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a dang (sic) spinal surgeon and a genuine iraqi of course I'm serious.

Comment

Working...
                              X