Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoK View Post
    Watched the premiere episode, loved it. I know I'm not giving anything away, but I love how Woody was carrying around body bags (minus the bodies), in this episodes. Things must be really slow at the morgue.
    I haven't seen it yet but it's on my DVR waiting for my hubby and I to watch it.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

I didn't really like "Juliet takes a Luvah" First episode in a long time that I didn't like.
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I loved last night's episode. Great fun.

And despite as awful as the end of it was, now I feel like I can maybe start to ship Shules.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So, how long will it take
          Spoiler:
          Jules to work through her hurt at being lied to for 8? years?
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone have any idea when the new season starts? I miss Psych!
            sigpic

Comment

I think the Christmas episode is the next one we get. I think the new season is set for spring/summer 2014.

Comment

Thank you!

Usually, we'd have heard by now. Little bits of news or something.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Thank you!

Usually, we'd have heard by now. Little bits of news or something.
                  Yeah, I'm just remembering what they had said after the finale last spring. I hope we get news soon.

On a side note, I got my brothers into Psych. One of them went through all the seasons twice in a month. o.O

Comment

It sounds like what my son did on Netflix.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think we get the musical themed episode sooner than Christmas. Not that I care about musical themed episodes at all, but it is still Psych.

Sadly season 8 will probably be the last...I'm kind of happy but also kind of sad that it won't beat Monk in terms of seasons.
                      sigpic

Comment

Psych and reruns are about the only reason to watch USA Network.I will miss it if/when it's gone forever.
                        sigpic

Comment

Psych and reruns are about the only reason to watch USA Network.I will miss it if/when it's gone forever.
                          sigpic

Comment

What's this? Maggie Lawson is on a new show on one of the Big 3 networks? It looks like a baseball type show? I just saw the commercial for the first time. ABC's Back in the Game. Also starring James Caan. Wednesday nights

What does that mean to Psych?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I meant to mention that. She's gonna be in a new show which is why some people think the upcoming season will be the last.
                              sigpic

Comment

My chin is quivering now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X