Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Ooh! Ooh! Nother whump idea!! What if, in the Homocido episode, Shawn had actually been hit with the nail gun at the end?? Yay? Nay?
    LOL! That's a definite possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      LOL! That's a definite possibility.
      I'm actually very surprised that he didn't get shot with the nail gun. Silly writers and their intent on keeping it light

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        I'm actually very surprised that he didn't get shot with the nail gun. Silly writers and their intent on keeping it light
        I kinda think I was too...but I can understand. I like the light humor too. I'm not a super-whumper, so missed opportunities don't really bother me.

Comment

I kinda think I was too...but I can understand. I like the light humor too. I'm not a super-whumper, so missed opportunities don't really bother me.
          I guess I am a super-whumper. But for me, it's more than that. I mean, I sometimes find it illogical that the character wouldn't get hurt the a particular situation and Psych does that A LOT because they want to keep things light. But, hey, I'm probably weird like that. Heck! I look for realism in cartoons

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey everyone!! Does anyone know the premier date for the new season?

Comment

Hasn't been announced yet but sometime this fall.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                Hasn't been announced yet but sometime this fall.
                I'm surprised it hasn't been announced yet; I'm excited for it to restart.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey everyone!! Does anyone know the premier date for the new season?
                  I was hoping someone around here knew. I haven't even seen a commercial for it yet.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Posted on twitter a bit ago.

Some big news for PSYCH today, 1 episode is supposed to be like "The BLair Witch Project" season 7 is rumored to start in October! #PSYCH 7
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      Posted on twitter a bit ago.
                      Thanks for this!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, apparently not.

Psych was renewed for its seventh season on January 10, 2012. The season is planned to contain 16 episodes and will begin on February 27, 2013. On April 6, 2012, Dulé Hill tweeted that filming for the season was to begin on April 23, 2012. Parminder Nagra will appear as Rachael, a beautiful and charming woman Gus falls for; she may also have a secret. The previously announced musical episode will be a two-hour event; it is planned to be produced in October 2012. The season will also contain episodes inspired by Clue and The Blair Witch Project; the Clue-based episode will air as the series' 100th.Jeffrey Tambor is set to appear in one episode as Juliet's step-father. Anthony Michael Hall will appear as Harris Trout, a consultant hired by the mayor to increase efficiency at the SBPD.
                        Dammit, I hate the idea of a musical episode...and even worse, a 2 hour episode. Hope that doesn't count on the 16 episode list...Hopefully that only counts as one of the sixteen.

No idea why it's been pushed back so far, means it will be 11-ish months between the 6th and 7th season.
                        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I hate wait.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to the musical episode I love them in general so I look forward to seeing what this group will pull out of their sleeve. Feb does feel like a long time to wait, on the other hand, it kinda makes sense because if they start now, they'd have to schedule around football and holidays..

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

New season premiers tonight. Sadly I cannot watch it, because I will be at study night where I work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Watched the premiere episode, loved it. I know I'm not giving anything away, but I love how Woody was carrying around body bags (minus the bodies), in this episodes. Things must be really slow at the morgue.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X