Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    HYN!!! *hugs* Hi! How long has it been since Psych's been there?? That sucks that you aren't sure if it will return because it totally should!
    Last spring we had it the last time here, unfortunately the network wasn't satisfied with the ratings. I've only watched the first three seasons which aired here on TV (you know, Germans are nuts with "Monk" which was on TV before Psych. The network tried first Psych, then Royal Pains and at least White Collar on the same schedule - besides Royal Pains every other show failed ).

Hi Grace!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Last spring we had it the last time here, unfortunately the network wasn't satisfied with the ratings. I've only watched the first three seasons which aired here on TV (you know, Germans are nuts with "Monk" which was on TV before Psych. The network tried first Psych, then Royal Pains and at least White Collar on the same schedule - besides Royal Pains every other show failed ).

Hi Grace!
      Wow, that sucks.. I do like Royal pains as well though. I also like Lie to Me which is your avi - correct?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Hi Grace!
        Sadness. I hope German TV gets it back.

Comment

Wow, that sucks.. I do like Royal pains as well though. I also like Lie to Me which is your avi - correct?
          I haven't seen Royal Pains I have to say. From the description of the show it's not what I usually watch. I really liked White Collar and was sad when I learned that it's possible that it won't return on German TV. And yep, the weekly set is "Lie to me" because next week the last episode will air here (good to know that not only the German networks are nuts. How can anyone cancel a show when it's successful? Well, okay, SGA was successful too and got cancelled).

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I haven't seen Royal Pains I have to say. From the description of the show it's not what I usually watch. I really liked White Collar and was sad when I learned that it's possible that it won't return on German TV. And yep, the weekly set is "Lie to me" because next week the last episode will air here (good to know that not only the German networks are nuts. How can anyone cancel a show when it's successful? Well, okay, SGA was successful too and got cancelled).
            Yeah, I don't understand why they cancelled Lie to Me either.. I was very disappointed to learn that it had been cancelled.. I guess I can understand it.. I don't think it was particularly popular here.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, I don't understand why they cancelled Lie to Me either.. I was very disappointed to learn that it had been cancelled.. I guess I can understand it.. I don't think it was particularly popular here.
              Not? Mh, okay. Here Lie to me got the best ratings for a new show when it started last year. And because the numbers grew higher every episode the network aired the both first seasons in one run - what was pretty cool! As far as I know it's still the strongest show on the network, better then CSI:NY, which still have very stable numbers.

Is your Psych-fanfic placed in one of the early seasons? Or will I be spoiled reading it?

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Not? Mh, okay. Here Lie to me got the best ratings for a new show when it started last year. And because the numbers grew higher every episode the network aired the both first seasons in one run - what was pretty cool! As far as I know it's still the strongest show on the network, better then CSI:NY, which still have very stable numbers.

Is your Psych-fanfic placed in one of the early seasons? Or will I be spoiled reading it?
                It's placed in the middle of season two. So there shouldn't be any spoilers you don't already know about, having watched the first three seasons.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

It is definitely worth reading!!!!! The characters are fantastic(), the plot is engaging and the writing is very descriptive.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    It is definitely worth reading!!!!! The characters are fantastic(), the plot is engaging and the writing is very descriptive.
                    Aww.. Thanks..

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I think there's a Psych thread here somewhere, I think it's in the doldrums somewhere.

I love Psych, season 5 starts here on 5th February. But it's been gone so long I got fed-up waiting and watched it other ways. I saw nthe first couple eps of season 6, still got the others to watch.

To think at first I didn't really like Shawn and the way he treated Gus. Now I'm used to his shenanigans

Too whumpy?? Should I exclude that?
                      There is no such thing as too whumpy

Me too. The fluffy datey parts are easy.. The rest, not so much. Well, except for the whump that is cuz that's always easy. LOL

My fav is Beauty and the Beast with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, and Aladdin coming in second for their music alone.
                      I lovvvveeeeee Beauty and the Beast. I have the blu-ray disc. It's got the full film on it, even the part they cut out on the cinematic release I adore this movie, I love this movie. Best Disney movie EVER Oh and in case I wasn't clear enough.....I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

And of course the numbskulls had to go and cancel it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        I think there's a Psych thread here somewhere, I think it's in the doldrums somewhere.
                        I searched but I didn't see it.

I love Psych, season 5 starts here on 5th February. But it's been gone so long I got fed-up waiting and watched it other ways. I saw nthe first couple eps of season 6, still got the others to watch.

To think at first I didn't really like Shawn and the way he treated Gus. Now I'm used to his shenanigans
                        I watch Psych on Netflix Instant. I watch season 6 on Watch Series Online..

I've always liked Shawn. It actually kinda annoys me how some people treat him; mainly Lassiter but sometimes Juliet too..

There is no such thing as too whumpy
                        Haha.. True!

I lovvvveeeeee Beauty and the Beast. I have the blu-ray disc. It's got the full film on it, even the part they cut out on the cinematic release I adore this movie, I love this movie. Best Disney movie EVER Oh and in case I wasn't clear enough.....I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
                        I have the Blu-Ray version as well. I tried watching it yesterday with my 4yo but he said it was too scary.

And of course the numbskulls had to go and cancel it
                        I know, right?! So annoying.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Afternoon everyone! Happy Sunday. I hope you're having a great one. I'm currently watching Psych - guess which episode..

Here's a hint:

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Again? How many times have you seen that one? 17? 18?
                            Great pic, btw...

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              Again? How many times have you seen that one? 17? 18?
                              Great pic, btw...
                              Somewhere around that, yeah but I can't help it. It's almost an entire episode with Shawn-whump in it, how are you not gonna watch it a bunch of times?

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Is this better?

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X