Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I'm not silly, am I? Just because I want to chew on a character's lips, that doesn't mean I'm silly.. Right?
    No comment.

Comment

That is exactly the image I think of when I think of chewing on his lips.. *hugs* Tried to green you but I couldn't.

And, hey! I think I'm offended by your "no comment".

I was thinking of working on my "Rewrite" idea (the one where I rewrite each ep to add a bit of whump) and I was watching the war re-enactment one and I actually couldn't really think of a way to whump Shawn in that one.. Got any ideas?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

That is exactly the image I think of when I think of chewing on his lips.. *hugs* Tried to green you but I couldn't.

And, hey! I think I'm offended by your "no comment".

I was thinking of working on my "Rewrite" idea (the one where I rewrite each ep to add a bit of whump) and I was watching the war re-enactment one and I actually couldn't really think of a way to whump Shawn in that one.. Got any ideas?
        LOL! Now I'm the psychic one.

Don't be. I'm just teasing.

Its been a while since I've seen that...you could have him be trampled by a horse. (sorry, first thing that popped into my head)

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          LOL! Now I'm the psychic one.

Don't be. I'm just teasing.

Its been a while since I've seen that...you could have him be trampled by a horse. (sorry, first thing that popped into my head)
          That idea would actually work better for the High Noon one in season 4. I think I might write that.. For that one I was either thinking having him be trampled by as horse (possibly as well as Hank but have Shawn try to hide it so he could work the case) or have him be actually injured when he and Gus fall through the mine. Which do you like better??

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

That idea would actually work better for the High Noon one in season 4. I think I might write that.. For that one I was either thinking having him be trampled by as horse (possibly as well as Hank but have Shawn try to hide it so he could work the case) or have him be actually injured when he and Gus fall through the mine. Which do you like better??
            I like the mine accident better. Then you could have Gus helping him out like the good friend he is.

Comment

I like the mine accident better. Then you could have Gus helping him out like the good friend he is.

For the civil war one, I was thinking of having him fall out of a tree and hurting his wrist/arm..
              Spoiler:
              Again, I was thinking of having him hide how bad it hurts so that he could finish the case but I think it's just because I like the idea of him trying to be manly so he can finish a case

BTW - Shawn in the speed dating ep, when he's going on the speed date, is hot! LOL

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

For the civil war one, I was thinking of having him fall out of a tree and hurting his wrist/arm..
                Spoiler:
                Again, I was thinking of having him hide how bad it hurts so that he could finish the case but I think it's just because I like the idea of him trying to be manly so he can finish a case

BTW - Shawn in the speed dating ep, when he's going on the speed date, is hot! LOL
                That works too. I have a hard time writing accidents for whump. I like the gunshot/knife ones.

Very very true.

Comment

That works too. I have a hard time writing accidents for whump. I like the gunshot/knife ones.

Very very true.
                  See, and in Psych there are so many gunshot/knife/torture whump for Shawn that I like to write accident whump for him. It's actually the kind that I prefer to read as well; it's usually lighter and easier to keep things IC.

I'm trying to find good pics for it.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Grace - What do you imagine Shawn saying to this
                    Spoiler:
                    “Shawn, I am not going to describe my processes of showering in detail. Now, be a good little boy and make sure your place is clean enough for a lady to be there. I don’t want to walk in and find dirty laundry everywhere and food all over the counters and sink.”
                    Cause, I can't think of his response..

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Grace - What do you imagine Shawn saying to this
                      Spoiler:
                      “Shawn, I am not going to describe my processes of showering in detail. Now, be a good little boy and make sure your place is clean enough for a lady to be there. I don’t want to walk in and find dirty laundry everywhere and food all over the counters and sink.”
                      Cause, I can't think of his response..
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe something like: " Well if you describe it, maybe I'd be more willing to clean. Or maybe we can combine the two, as long as there's pudding involved. "

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Maybe something like: " Well if you describe it, maybe I'd be more willing to clean. Or maybe we can combine the two, as long as there's pudding involved. "
                        Okay, thanks.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

How's this?
                          Spoiler:
                          “I don’t know Lynne,” he drawled, drawing out the four words alerting her that he wanted something. “I think I might need a bit more incentive to clean. I mean, I am injured after all and cleaning is hard. But you know what, if you’re more willing to share the details, I might be able to figure it out.”

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah! That's good.

Comment

Yeah! That's good.
                              Yay! I managed to write Shawn on my own.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Ooh! Ooh! Nother whump idea!! What if, in the Homocido episode, Shawn had actually been hit with the nail gun at the end?? Yay? Nay?

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X