Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, LOVED IT!

Secondly, What did I miss from last season?
    Spoiler:
    Why exactly is Lassie not Chief Detective anymore?

Also, love...
    Spoiler:
    That Shawn keeps getting hornswaggled by Despereaux. And I LOVE how we're never quite sure which way it really will go with him.

And!
    Spoiler:
    Carey Elways is still blooming HOT!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Whelp, I can't say I'm surprised, but I am still disappointed that Psych is ending soon.

With the ending of Psych, that is the last of the previous "generation" of USA shows for me.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm so sad! Why does Psych have to end?

I'm just about out of must see tv. I don't watch any of the other shows on USA. Just a few other shows around the networks.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it sucks that Psych is going to end, along with How I Met Your Mother. Does anybody know if the cast is going to be on any other show(s)?
          sigpic

Comment

Maggie Lawson was cast in a new show, which is why I was suspicious about this current season probably being the last.
            sigpic

Comment

While I´m sad that there won't be another season I do have to admit that I think this series has had a good run and is running out of steam. I just hope that we will get a decent ending to the series.

Comment

Saw something recently about Psych the Movie. We'll have to see
                sigpic

Comment

Just got done watching Psych the Movie. Loved it! You can watch on usanetwork.com

usanetwork.com/psych/videos/psych-the-movie
                  sigpic

Comment

Woot! Psych:The Movie, The Sequel is happening! Starting to film next month!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X