Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Hello!!! Welcome to the new Psych chatter and thunk thread! *hugs for everyone*

I'm M; a recent fan of Psych and new writer of Psych fanfiction. I wanted a place on GW to thunk my favorite actors on the show and chat about everything Psych and possibly even some possible OT stuff.

Now.. let the chatting and thunking begin!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

How about I start eh??

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Can ya tell who I like??

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

PSYCH!! Yay! Thanks for starting this M! Great pics.

I can't wait for new eps! Sometime near the end of February right?

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    PSYCH!! Yay! Thanks for starting this M! Great pics.

I can't wait for new eps! Sometime near the end of February right?
                    No problem. They are great, aren't they?

I don't actually know when it starts.. I've never been able to keep up with the show breaks and such.. I'm usually just pleasantly surprised when I see that there's a new ep.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

They are fantastic.

It looks like the new ep "Indiana Shawn and the Temple of the Kinda Crappy, Rusty Old Dagger" plays on Feb 29. Sounds like a fun one.
                      That's one of the things I really like about Psych, the funny episode titles.

Comment

They are fantastic.

It looks like the new ep "Indiana Shawn and the Temple of the Kinda Crappy, Rusty Old Dagger" plays on Feb 29. Sounds like a fun one.
                        That's one of the things I really like about Psych, the funny episode titles.
                        That sounds interesting.. Do you know what it's about or just the title and date?

Yeah, their titles are long and can either be descriptive, effectively telling you what the ep is about, or no help at all. lol

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          That sounds interesting.. Do you know what it's about or just the title and date?

Yeah, their titles are long and can either be descriptive, effectively telling you what the ep is about, or no help at all. lol
                          Wikipedia said they were teaming up with Desperaux to chase down man and a stolen dagger or something like that.

True.

Comment

Wikipedia said they were teaming up with Desperaux to chase down man and a stolen dagger or something like that.

True.
                            Awesome!! I love the Desperaux part of the series; he's my favorite bad guy and he's kind of whom I'm basing the bad guy in my fic on.. The main bad one that is, not the kidnapper. *sigh* Cary Elwes.. Classy even when he's a villain.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Awesome!! I love the Desperaux part of the series; he's my favorite bad guy and he's kind of whom I'm basing the bad guy in my fic on.. The main bad one that is, not the kidnapper. *sigh* Cary Elwes.. Classy even when he's a villain.
                              Indeed! I love those eps. He's very classy. I'm looking forward to it...just have to wait another 5weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X