Destiny Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
    I believe it was also said that the ancients originally landed on dakara first, when they entered this galaxy and built the dakara device to seed the galaxy with life.

Ori were certainly per-ascension, pre-stargate too, as in ark of truth the initial design for a stargate came to an ancient in a dream, as they were leaving their home galaxy.

Also the neutrino discovery has been proven wrong, and the head of the project resigned.
    Dakara is the location of an Ancient super-weapon monument that once gave a rebirth to life in this galaxy following the devastation of a great plague that had swept through.

that came directly from the omipedia on this site.

Comment

You have very good points I do not agree that they regularly replace their gates but only do so when it is really important to do so. I believe that the city of Atlantis Was the Gate ship for the Pegasus Galaxy and individually seeded the planets with life. The Age of the Destiny is not affected by time dilation because the Subspace communicator devices do not have a time difference when communicating. Only disruptions occurs with Extreme Acceleration or Deceleration, which us understandable because a rapid change in velocity can affect the subspace links. Like Star Trek (Forgive me please) they have discovered Subspace before traveling through it Using subspace for Communication.

Comment

Working...
      X