John Druit: Seasons 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Druit: Seasons 3

I'm way behind on the show. My next episode is the Season 2 finale, "Kali." John Druit has been my favorite recurring character. Can anyone tell me which episodes he'll be for the third season?

Thanks!

You will see Mr. Tall Dark and Wicked in the episode FOR KING AND COUNTRY
    sigpic

Comment

In 20 episodes, he only pops up once? Disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        In 20 episodes, he only pops up once? Disappointed.
        No, he's in King and Country and then Vigilante, Hollow Men, Normandy, Out of the Blue, and Into the Black. King and Country, Vigilante, and Normandy are all aces, in my humble opinion! Just awesome!
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I really liked him in Into the Black and Out of the Blue too. Then again I always love seeing him around!
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

My bad... I read that wrong! lol! I thought you meant the first episode in which you will see him again.

I loved John in FK&C, VIGILANTE, HOLLOW MEN, PAX ROMANA, and NORMANDY (Really loved him in Normandy!!)
            sigpic

Comment

King and Country
              Vigilante
              Hollow Men
              Normandy
              Out of the Blue
              Into the Black

Six episodes, eh? Nice!

Comment

No there are 7 episodes.... People seem to be forgetting the Eppy after Hollow Men.... PAX ROMANA. Worth captured Druitt and tied him up leaving John tot he mercy of his mini cannibals
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X