Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Lord Sen'il has authorized me to start a Worship/Discussion thread to honor and speculate on GateWorld's resident goddess. Please use this thread to bestow ritual sacrifice and discussion about Baal's devious (and good looking) underlord.

Beware, Sen'il IS watching! She will not hesitate to publically humiliate you in her next column! Also do not be surprised if she drops in from time to time.

You have been warned.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 January 2005, 09:00 PM.

Forgive my stupidity, but who is Lord Sen'il?
    Rocky

Comment

Thou art BLASPHEMOUS!! Dear boy, check out the main page!!

Comment

Originally posted by David
        Thou art BLASPHEMOUS!! Dear boy, check out the main page!!
        Oh, you mean Lord Sen'il. David, you must learn to type more clearly. Sen'il, have I told you how ravishing you are looking.
        Rocky

Comment

I LOVED Lord Sen'il! Love it! ROFL! That's one Goa'uld I'm willing to worship I wonder if she'll let me be her lo'taur if she's ever displeased with her current one
          I'd go and pounce on the kitchen slave if he ever forgot her jello.
          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Lord Sen'il! HA! Who's all big and bad now?! And you thought you could infiltrate Earth! I hope you enjoy your servitude!

Maybe you should take "Dear Abby" as a host.

Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Lord Sen'il! Oh, how I love thee! Let me count the ways! One... *stares at fingers for a moment* Er... yes. One.
              Indeed though, I do love this column and so consequently worship Lord Sen'il. *builds a shrine and lights candles and incense*

I think what did it for me was the letter to the man about his girlfriend, to which Sen'il told him, "If she wants to shop, you shop. If she wants to cuddle, you cuddle. If she wants [to] chain you to a rock and leave you for the carrion birds then you will die knowing that you have made her happy. Remember that you live to serve her." My sentiments exactly. Now if only all men would take this advice to heart...
              Of course, I also enjoyed her advice on how to dispose of the boy with the biting problem. In fact, I'm looking forward to employing some of those methods the next time I'm saddled with another being's spawn.
              !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Beware, Sen'il IS watching! She will not hesitate to publically humiliate you in her next column!
                Sen'il can publically humiliate me anyday. It would be an honor.

I do have one question though, if our Lord would forgive my ignorance but...
                If Lord Sen'il is female, then why do we address her as "Lord"? Is is because it's a more powerful sounding than "Lady"? Or is it because Goa'uld don't really have a set gender (except for the queens... right?) and her host is female but, uh... yeah.
                Someone explain please. My inferior brain is having trouble dealing with this conundrum.
                !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

very nice addition i think it'll be fun to see a dear abby type of colum advice is always good
                  sigpic

Comment

Please use this thread to bestow ritual sacrifice and discussion about Baal's devious (and good looking) underlord.
                    THIS is the "mystery woman" you were hinting at? The fabulous new addition to Gateworld? I had no idea you were into snakes, David. I'll have to remember that.

Not sure what to make of Sen'il, yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      THIS is the "mystery woman" you were hinting at? The fabulous new addition to Gateworld? I had no idea you were into snakes, David. I'll have to remember that.

Not sure what to make of Sen'il, yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see...
                      ohhh will you fight for resident goddess status? coz that could be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                        ohhh will you fight for resident goddess status? coz that could be cool
                        Darren & David are obviously on her side. That kinda stacks the odds against me. Besides, I have my loyal followers. I don't need to worry about any upstarts.

Comment

Not that Senile - errrr Sen'il and a certain member of this forum sounds pretty much identical or anything

Comment

Personally, I think it's very telling that all of "her" posts were wiped out. Guess the forum like ME better.

I'm still waiting for proof that this Sen'il person is even female. Hard to tell online, isn't it?

Comment

So who writes the promotional press releases for Lord Sen'il?
                              Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Working...
                              X