Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Baggie. But the thread title & first post say that the thread does emcompass all Doctors and all River/Mels incarnations as well. However, the thread purpose is, as you say, an appreciation thread only.

I wonder what he's suggesting she do with the jelly baby? Looks like she thinks it would be fun.

Last edited by Blencathra; 06 January 2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

*this* thread is centrally aimed as a support and appreciation topic for anyone and everyone who ships the current Doctor with River.
      But it's the same man, he's just had 11 different faces.
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

I'm well aware of the Doctor's regenerations .

The Mods had a couple of reports of Off topicness ,so a reminder post was made.That's normal and friendly in intent.Nobody's getting yelled at.

(If you want to discuss things further ,pm me so we don't drag this thread OT too much)
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks once again Baggie.

Anyway, to get to the shipping... this is lovely.

Comment

Didn't she say she's met the Doctor's other incarnations? I wonder if she calls them all 'sweetie'.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
              Most of the Doctors wouldn't respond to flirting, and the original would no doubt chastise her about it.
              I've only briefly 'met' the older Doctors. I'm still looking for a site that has a list (in order hopefully) of all the episodes so I can go watch them (again - hopefully in order) Netflix has a few, but I have no idea where they fall in the story.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Didn't she say she's met the Doctor's other incarnations? I wonder if she calls them all 'sweetie'.
              She said she has pictures of all his incarnations. And I think she'd definitely call them sweetie.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Forgot to say, wonderful artwork, Blenca!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I've only briefly 'met' the older Doctors. I'm still looking for a site that has a list (in order hopefully) of all the episodes so I can go watch them (again - hopefully in order) Netflix has a few, but I have no idea where they fall in the story.

She said she has pictures of all his incarnations. And I think she'd definitely call them sweetie.
                  Ever... Wikipedia lists all the episodes in order... It is what I used for the more recent seasons, but it does have all of them and when they aired.

Love the art Blen, like the first one the most though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Bailey!
                    sigpic

Comment

Not a problem... I looked at that list almost daily while I went through the 6 newer seasons.

I was able to find all of the six seasons to watch, the first five through Netflix streaming and the last season on daily motion.

The only one I couldn't find was Planet of the Dead with the 10th Doctor. I also couldn't find the newest Christmas special, but I did find it for purchase from amazon as a download for 2 dollars... so I hope to watch it over the weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have this little story going on my head that somehow River will turn out to be Susan's grandmother. Though I haven't quite figured out yet why the Doctor doesn't remember that. I'm still thinking it through. (For new Whovians - Susan was the Doctor's granddaughter and accompanied the first Doctor)

But yes I think she would call all of him "Sweetie".

BTW I wish I could claim the art as mine but I only grabbed it off the interwebs to add to my collection of pretties.

Bailey - enjoy the Christmas special!! It's a lovely sweet Christmassy story that's very humany wumany (as the Doctor says).

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          Bailey - enjoy the Christmas special!! It's a lovely sweet Christmassy story that's very humany wumany (as the Doctor says).

[IMG]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6050/6288041517_764cbcb725_o.jpg[/MG]
                          Oh, and I hope he never says that again. *cringes*

Like the pic though. Spoilers, Doctor!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

The newest holiday special? He said that?
                            sigpic

Comment

The newest holiday special? He said that?
                              He did.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                He did.
                                That was silly and unnecessary.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X