Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't get over it!!

The Husbands of River Song!! All twelve thirteen of him!

That outfit!!

Comment

Comment

And Big Finish have revealed the discs & CD covers for The Diary of River Song!

Comment

Three screenshots of The Husbands of River Song, presumably from the BBC Christmas trailer (which hasn't been released yet, so how somebody got these I don't know).

His face!!!

Her face!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

First footage of the Christmas special, The Husbands of River Song, in the BBC Showreel.

The Husbands of River Song promo pic, synopsis & vid at the link. There are two snippets of Doctor Who.

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/2015-ch...-pic-78647.htm

Spoiler:

Doctor: What do you think by the way?

River: Of what?

Doctor: My new body.

River: I don’t know yet, I’ve only seen the face.

The flirting is back!!!!!!

Comment

Love it!

Almost looks like River is a Star Trek fan there.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Yes, it does.

I did wonder if it was supposed to be a sonic trowel for archaeology?

Comment

Makes more sense than what I was first thinking. I've seen similar pizza cutters for sale at various geek sites for sale. Somehow, I don't think they're ready to slice open a pepperoni pizza there. Soniced up or not.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Again I agree. Pizza cutter crossed my mind as well.

Another Christmas trailer from the BBC with two more little tiny bits from The Husbands of River Song at 0:12 and 0.22.

The last little clip reminds me of The Pandorica Opens when River opens the TARDIS doors only to find a rock face & says "Sorry my love".

Lovely to see the child of the TARDIS back home again.

Comment

For those who cannot see the BBC site trailer, someone tweeted a video:
                      https://twitter.com/ele_fangirl/stat...26519052591104
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

I'll keep my eye open for a youtube clip of that scene, because it's fantastic.

Here's a little article with a great quote from Peter about The Husbands of River Song.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/en...stmas-special/

"She has difficulty in believing that this grey-haired stick insect used to be Matt Smith, or David Tennant, and that causes some problems because she doesn’t really buy it, or buy him,” Capaldi said.

“It frustrates him terribly because he sees her flirting and being very voluptuous and zestful with other people but not with him. It is very much a comic, festive episode.”

I really, really want a frustrated, jealous Doctor.

BTW I've just had a thought. Is River Song the only companion to have her name mentioned in the titles of two episodes? The only other episodes I can think of with a companion name in the title are Rose, Smith and Jones & Amy's Choice.
                        Last edited by Blencathra; 02 December 2015, 06:57 AM.

Comment

The BBC Christmas trailer has finally surfaced on You Tube.

There are two clips. One at 0:17 and the other at 1:18. Exciting!!

Also on twitter Blogtor Who says he will have some pics from the Christmas special that he will release at midnight UK time.

Comment

Promo pics for The Husbands of River Song

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...-husbands.html

Comment

Now we just need someone to join the two clips into one good quality youtube clip that I can just play over and over again
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

I know! Just those few seconds of the Christmas special makes me giddy with delight.

Spoiler:

In the first one she’s all… who the **** are you? And he’s so happy to see her! And probably contemplating what shenanigans they can get up to later.

Then in the second clip there is SERIOUS FLIRTING.

“I’ll let you know. I’ve only seen the face.”

She just can’t wait to see the rest of him (again!).

Oh the ideas that you can get just from this tiny little clip. She’s so excited. The anticipation in her face! And he’s got the dazed look of a man who is thinking “Holy Rassilon, I’m going to be having sex again.” I wonder if they can wait until the TARDIS doors are closed before they are ripping each others clothes off.

All that from a few seconds of the Christmas special.

Goodness knows what the rest of the episode will be like.

Like River and the Doctor, I’m so excited I could explode with excitement.
                                Last edited by Blencathra; 03 December 2015, 09:12 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

Working...
                                X