Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Silly question... if River and the Doctor are married, does that make him Dr./Mr. Song?
    Nah. It makes her Mrs. Who.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Nah. It makes her Mrs. Who.
      Then she would also be Dr. Who.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Then she would also be Dr. Who.
        She just goes by Dr. Song to keep the universe a little less confused.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Thanks Blen - and thanks for the prequel vid - I hadn't seen that and it was definitely a squee moment. I've decided that of course he was talking about River Agreed Ever - the whole first/lasts thing lining up neatly doesn't makes sense - it must be way more complicated than that!

LOL on their married names ... by the time we get to the library River would be Professor Who ... mmm, does that mean she outranks him?
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I've missed River so much in these last three episodes. Another week and a bit to wait before The Angels Take Manhattan. Let's hope it's a good one!

Comment

I'd bet it's a good one. I wonder where in River's timeline this one will fall.
                sigpic

Comment

I kinda wanted River to show up in the Dinosaurs on a Spaceship episode. Mostly to see her explained to her grandfather.
                  sigpic

Comment

That would have been cool. But there was a LOT of other stuff going on with Nefi, (what's his face the big game hunter/dinosaur bone finder), et al.

I would have loved to see it myself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Personally I would have preferred for Nefertiti (and Riddell) not to have been in it at all. I think they should have had River instead. And yes, I would have loved to have heard the explanation given to Brian as well.

Comment

It seems like the Doctor has been traveling alone a lot. I think Amy mentioned it being a long time since he visited. What happened to River after their wedding?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          Personally I would have preferred for Nefertiti (and Riddell) not to have been in it at all. I think they should have had River instead. And yes, I would have loved to have heard the explanation given to Brian as well.
                          Can you imagine how utterly motivated he would be to save River rather than Nefertiti? Wow! Lost opportunity there.
                          sigpic

Comment

It seems like the Doctor has been traveling alone a lot. I think Amy mentioned it being a long time since he visited. What happened to River after their wedding?
                            She said to Amy at the end of TWoRS that a younger version of herself was having adventures with the Doctor, so I wonder if that is now. Though I guess she can't be there with him all the time, I suppose she has to spend at least some time in prison.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Can you imagine how utterly motivated he would be to save River rather than Nefertiti? Wow! Lost opportunity there.
                            A totally lost opportunity, and so frustrating thinking about what we could have had.

Comment

There is a fan fiction there somewhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah. Fic must be written!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X