Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
    So, how dead are you all from that special? I know I am...
    I loved it. It destroyed me. UGH!!!!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Loved loved loved the special! OMG! I so cried! Hubby looked at me like I was crazy.
    And to make it all worse, they pretty much closed the door on all future Doctor/River goodness! *cries some more*
    I ugly cried! Hubby also looked at me like I was possessed.

I don't think this means she's gone for good: this IS Doctor Who. There remains the slight possibility that what remains in the Library is not a "ghost" or echo, but her actual consciousness, and they will realize that at some point and the Doctor will figure out how to get her out. Slim, I know, but they've worked with slimmer!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I almost thought there might have been some nudging of time - given the whole "First Night/Last Night" short on one of the with 11. Ah, well.
    She said during the Christmas special that he "always made excuses". I simply choose to believe that in "First Night/Last Night," they were prevented from going to Dallarium after they left the TARDIS (some crisis or other), and didn't actually make the journey at that time.
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Sara! I haven't seen you in forever!

Now I need to figure out a way to see the Christmas special again. Hmmmmm.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

One of my favorites -I love how they fit the dialog perfectly into the music:

sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I haven't gone looking for Doctor/River love in a long time. Thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

okay...here is more love (and I LOVE this song for their relationship):
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I don't think I've posted this one on here, but it's awesome:

sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                    X