Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354
Results 1,061 to 1,074 of 1074

Default Re: The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Loved loved loved the special! OMG! I so cried! Hubby looked at me like I was crazy.

And to make it all worse, they pretty much closed the door on all future Doctor/River goodness! *cries some more*
    I know, right? I mean, it was beautiful, and I both loved and hated that they went to Darillium, and that we did get to see her receive the sonic. I'm very satisfied with the last 20 minutes of the episode, from River's emotional outburst, to the teasing, the flirting, the way he made the restaurant happen just so he could make that night happen. And I'm happy that one night will equal to 24 years, but still, it means no more River

Default Re: The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Spoiler:
    River Song mentions to 10 about Durnium and the singing monoliths, and we see thirteen taking her there for a night, talk about Timey Wimey, really fun episode tho
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!

I almost thought there might have been some nudging of time - given the whole "First Night/Last Night" short on one of the with 11. Ah, well.

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Still not over the Christmas special. From all the funny lines and awesomeness to the emotion. Perfect ship.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitten View Post
    So, how dead are you all from that special? I know I am...
    I loved it. It destroyed me. UGH!!!!!

Loved loved loved the special! OMG! I so cried! Hubby looked at me like I was crazy.
    And to make it all worse, they pretty much closed the door on all future Doctor/River goodness! *cries some more*
    I ugly cried! Hubby also looked at me like I was possessed.

I don't think this means she's gone for good: this IS Doctor Who. There remains the slight possibility that what remains in the Library is not a "ghost" or echo, but her actual consciousness, and they will realize that at some point and the Doctor will figure out how to get her out. Slim, I know, but they've worked with slimmer!

I almost thought there might have been some nudging of time - given the whole "First Night/Last Night" short on one of the with 11. Ah, well.
    She said during the Christmas special that he "always made excuses". I simply choose to believe that in "First Night/Last Night," they were prevented from going to Dallarium after they left the TARDIS (some crisis or other), and didn't actually make the journey at that time.

sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave…because I'd have rather died myself…than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Sara! I haven't seen you in forever!

Now I need to figure out a way to see the Christmas special again. Hmmmmm.

sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave…because I'd have rather died myself…than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

One of my favorites -I love how they fit the dialog perfectly into the music:

sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

I haven't gone looking for Doctor/River love in a long time. Thanks!

okay...here is more love (and I LOVE this song for their relationship):

sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

I don't think I've posted this one on here, but it's awesome:

sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3