X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time After Time After Time (712)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by TV Guide
    The God of Time (Jason Dohring) sends Dean back to 1944, where he is arrested by legendary lawman Eliot Ness (Nicholas Lea).
    Original Air Date: 13/01/2012
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Awesome.

I see it was new writer Robbie Thompson giving us this. Slash fiction being his other one. This guy's certainly earning his crust. I hope they keep him around. Mesmerising from start to finish.

Rock. Paper, scissors. Nice to see that Dean is changing his tactics a bit...and still losing. LOL

For once I knew most of the geeky references; The Untouchables, Back to the Future and 12 Monkeys.

A big squeeeee for Eliot Ness and Chronos. I already knew it was going to be Krycek (Nicholas Lea) from the X-files as Eliot Ness but (Jason Dohring) Josef from Moonlight as Chronos? I didn't know about that. Great!

I loved Sam's time with Jodie. They have a lovely rapport going on there and I hope we see more of it.

Just one tinsy winsy little gripe. I'm wondering if there's a Jodie and Sam scene of them getting a bit tipsy and it ended on the cutting room floor. If so, I demand to see it. Please.

Dean getting kitted out in his 1940's gear. He really does suit the '40's look. No wonder the tailor kissed him!

Loved Dean lying on the floor to get Sam's perspective before writing his message. Totally bonkers way of communicating with him but I loved it!

And the look on Sam's face as he gave the letter to Jodie.

I loved Eliot calling out Dean for his whining.
    “Boo hoo, cry me a river you nancy! Tell me are all the hunters as soft as you in the future?”
    “Enjoy it while it lasts kid, because hunting's the only clarity you are going to find in this life and that makes you luckier than most.”

Maybe Dean will eventually take it on board and recognise that his life really does having meaning and the world's a better place with him fighting the good fight. With Sam of course.

So Chronos could have told them of their future? So the usual happens and he dies. Don't you just hate when that happens?

So...thick black ooze it is then!
    sigpic

Comment

When Dean mentioned Back to the Future, my first thought was of Marty giving the Doc a letter telling him hes gonna die on the date in the letter. Was kinda hoping Dean had come up with a way to save Bobby in a similar way.

Comment

This episode turned out to be way better than I thought it would be. I was very pleasantly surprised.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Did they say the next new episode was on February 3? Already? They just came back with new shows, and now this again so soon?

Congrats to SPN for winning 2 People's Choice Awards BTW.

IHS

ETA: Really enjoyed this episode. Jason Dohring from "Moonlight"....niiiice! Loved how Sam saved Dean this week.
          sigpic

Comment

I wonder how long before the Sheriff dies ? Since the boys are not allowed to have any friends & all

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
              I wonder how long before the Sheriff dies ? Since the boys are not allowed to have any friends & all
              Aww..I hope not. I think she's great. Maybe she'll be spared! Unless of course she falls in love with one the boys! Then she's doomed!

A short video from Robert Singer...mostly about Jensen and his wardrobe...

sigpic

Comment

The music + the Sheriff + Chronos + Elliot Ness + awesome geeky references = Totally loved this episode!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                X