Canadians- $9.99 for BluRay of Firefly at Future Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians- $9.99 for BluRay of Firefly at Future Shop

I did NOT find it! Just empty space with the price tags on one of those cardboard stands (it's a square). Though because I would looking for Firefly on BluRay (excuse while I cry tears over not finding it) I did see that all the Stargates on DVD were on sale at $9.99 each. So I did finally pick up season 2 of SGU and now have ALL the Stargates.

So if you can find Firefly on BluRay, yippee for you!
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

I'll have to go--that's a phenomenal price!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sigh.

Well by combination of Future Shop's sales incompetence and one greedy asshat, I'm out of luck. Apparently on the first day, one jerk-off came in and bought all 10 of their copies
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

What a jerk-off.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Sigh.

Well by combination of Future Shop's sales incompetence and one greedy asshat, I'm out of luck. Apparently on the first day, one jerk-off came in and bought all 10 of their copies
          Wow. What's he gonna do, sell on Amazon? Lol.

That sucks though.
          sigpic

Comment

Amazon.ca of course! Same thing probably happened in my area too. There were 3 big EMPTY spots. Sigh. So for giggles I went to Amazon.ca and what do you know? There's a LOT more new FF Blues on there than before! HA! And then i checked out some of the other sci-fi shows that I saw cheap like the Stargates and yep, a lot more sellers. And then I noticed a really good deal on Sanctuary season 3. It's $15.99 for the DVD, though saying ships 1-3 months. So I check Best Buy and Future Shop. Both have it at $19.99 and both say SOLD out online and of course in store stock doesn't show up again until January 9th! I have a $5 Best Buy certificate burning in my pocket. Momma wants to use it!

So Boxing Day sales can be good in a way. Though I'm kind of cut off from buying anything more tv related for awhile.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I got a copy on Bluray for £13.37 on Amazon UK, pretty good, just gotta wait for it to come now, hope I like the series, I've never seen it only watched the movie before, which I liked BTW.

Comment

Working...
              X